Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miiks

PK PPs

I just got an idea:

Everyone in game would have f.e. 100 "PK PPs" and they are free to use them however they want. They would work like real attributes but just in PK maps. You don't need to train to get them, so all people in game have the same amount of them. Also mixers would be able to pk and PKers able to mix, since they are separated from real attributes and you can't ruin your PK build. You could swap them w/o resetting or with cheap stone maybe?

A/D matters more, more people are able to pk and you could try other "rages", adds more tactics. But still you would need to train hard to be on top. I don't see any real problems on this and would be fun IMO.

I'm not sure if there should be different nexuses for PK too. What do you think?

Hopefully this was not suggested before. At least I didn't find anything like this.

Edit: Found one problem: Training in PK maps. Someone could just take good build for training and go to train in PK map with mobs or other character... So maybe it would work just against players and in stated maps, where PVP would be too risky?

Edited by Miiks

If this were the case then two people PvPing could build their attributes for perfect PvP in a guild map (PK map btw ^^) and allow people with guild map access unfair advantage over people who PvP in non guild map areas.

I believe there are many, many suggestion to make a/d matter more and with no disrespect I think I dislike this idea the most.

Edit: Found one problem: Training in PK maps. Someone could just take good build for training and go to train in PK map with mobs or other character... So maybe it would work just against players and in stated maps, where PVP would be too risky?

As I said...

...too easy to change build. And too much hassle.

Just make it harder :D Shouldn't be problem to find good and working way to make it :medieval:

Edit: Anyway I'm glad if you make your own suggestions here, if you find some better way to make it.

Edited by Miiks