Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kedan

Trik

ok Trik really needs to buy all weapons and armour to set a min price on all the good cause i have seen a serp sell for 8k!!!!!! That means the idea of making it harder for newbs to get serps didnt work, they can now get them for cheaper. I noticed the pices have manly been divided by 10 so that means serps sould sell for 100k on the market channel cause they went for 1mil on the old server, so maybe if you get Trik to buy for 50k it will bring up the prices alot. yes i know at first everyone will sell them to trik and as some people have about 20 the will get rich, but that should happen, cause with the serp stonees it has made it alot harder to get the serps.

You also need to make serps not be droped by mosters, well maybe fullys but only a 1/1000 change, and make serp stones a 1/100 drop by fluffys and 1/1000 cyc only

Ok, we'll let him buy ALL EQ, but any EQ he doesn't buy already he'll only pay 100 for,

Trik is NOT there to force a minimum price!

I am not putting down the game or anything like that, i did think that time would solve the problem but it has been about a month now and serps are still going for under 10k, dont you think there is something wrong there?

theres nothing wrong with that... people can sell them for what they want.

it is not the buyer's decision what the seller should price his item at, so it all comes down to you and what you want to sell it for, not what some npc sells it for.

ok i see what your thinking, but i try to sell my serps for 30k to bring up the price in the market then somone else comes along as sells them for 8k, now who is going to go and buy a serp from me when they can get for 8k. So then i have to lower my price if i want any chance in selling and now i have lower mine anyone else that wants to sell has to make it 8k or lower cause there is now 2 people selling for 8k, and so on. so there needs to be a way to fource people to sell them for more or everyone in the game will have a serp in about 2 weeks cause all the best manu dont sell there serps cause 8k it not worth much so they give them away

theres really only one thing you can do besides changing up trik:

contact everyone you know who can make serps, schedule some kind of meeting or something, and have a little chat about what you should all sell serps for, so you're all on the same platform.. and dont think this hasnt happened before.. i've stumbled across a few manufacturers' discussions in my day... :D

theres really only one thing you can do besides changing up trik:

contact everyone you know who can make serps, schedule some kind of meeting or something, and have a little chat about what you should all sell serps for, so you're all on the same platform.. and dont think this hasnt happened before.. i've stumbled across a few manufacturers' discussions in my day... :D

thats actualy a good idea the people who make um get even more monies!

yea that would work but how are you going to get everyone that can make serps now you only need level 40 to make it 50% of the time so you could even make a level 30, and whats stoping someone from making it lower than the price we argee on, they could make it 5k less and then make alot more money. But if we could get everyone toghet or have some way of agreeing on a price i would try it out and try my best to make it work. Early i tryed to get people to sell serps for no less than 20k it work for about 4 other people but then other peop[le came along and just sold for 10k, and why shouldnt they, if thier going to make money out of it tthen people are going to do it :D

everything needs to be rarer serp stones should be super rare the best sword in the game should be almost impossible to get so youll have to bust your ass to get it :D

It's not about manufacturers, it's about them fighters taht push the prices down... and maybe one or two manuers... stll it's the fighters that push the prices down by needing fast cash....and fighters are teh richest ones in teh game..

True Aepox, I will admit fighters are very rich indeed, look at Next. Hes 70+ stats in fighting and he gots more money in his bank then I have made since I started on the new server.

I could care less that fighters make more money, just the fact that when new server came, the higher level players in fighting went right out and did exactly that, they fought and they got.

Level 30's players had serps within first 3 days of new server. That is just wrong. Atleast in the old game, the market was flowing with osmething. Yah the prices were low, but people were constanly buying things.

Now when I try ot sell anything, theres no one buying at the price I am selling it at. Steel chain should be worth ATLEAST 1.5k regaurdless and they are going for 500 gold. I got 9 steel chains in my storage and I cant seem to sell a single one. I got about 6 steel 2e in my storage that again wont sell.

I dont really need the money, I just dont want the items in my storage, and I would sell if for cheap, but no one is buying anymore so its worthless. ITs not even good for pking cause I got tit chains for that.