Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Soul

CA$H

Im happy to let you all know that me and Garnoo have brought guild CA$H back, in a new format with 2 new leaders. Im guessing that since we are 2 former members of CA$H it was appropriate for us to borrow the name from the original creator, TooMass.

As of today were back in business, and we want to follow the legacy of CA$H ; also, we are always in the lookout for new members, so if anyone wants to join a legendary guild, just give me or Garnoo a pm, or make an application on our forum

Edited by Soul

Im happy to let you all know that me and Garnoo have brought guild CA$H back, in a new format with 2 new leaders. Im guessing that since we are 2 former members of CA$H it was appropriate for us to borrow the name from the original creator, TooMass.

As of today were back in business, and we want to follow the legacy of CA$H ; also, we are always in the lookout for new members, so if anyone wants to join a legendary guild, just give me or Garnoo a pm, or make an application on our forum

He wasn't the original creator. :medieval:

I would also like to add that in order to join you must meet at least ONE of those requirements: have over 60 a/d level, have decent pk knowledge, be a good supplier (alch/pot/manu/eng/craft/summ), be a good ranger.

*bump* We finally agreed on a set of rules/joining requirements today and they will prolly stay this way. Check the forums(link in first post) for more info. We are recruiting so if you want a pr0 tag to go along with your pr0 name and skills go check our forums or drop me or SouLove a PM in game!

Kajjak was original owner when I first joined CA$H, like 5 years ago? :lurker:

Goodluck with you guys, give a PM when you need help ;)

-Kaddy