Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
_Fritol_

Banned IP

Why are these people on your IP?

And I want real answers, not "my friends" and the like. I want to know what characters they used to play and why you are letting banned people play on your IP and use your character and forum account.

Berny_CZ

Lachim_CZ

Lachim

Johny_CZ

Davdrak

Huvar

_huvik_

No, that is not the answer.

I see multiple IP's for several of these characters including Huvik and all the characters he has borrowed/used/bought/created.

Also, you might want to tell me what your old character name was too.

It can be a big problem, especially if they are banned.

Sneaking banned "friends" in only keeps you all locked and banned.

Let me make it really simple, because as it stands now, I am not unbanning these IP's.

Anybody who lets huvik, joe/jork, or joskic (or any other character they have now acquired) play on any character on their IP, will be banned.

These people are perma-banned. Anybody aiding and abetting will be banned also.

So as I have seen combinations of this group showing up on these currently banned IP's, they will stay banned.

And as nobody seems to want to give a straight answer, they will all stay locked as well.

Anybody wanting to give me a straight answer might be able to be whitelisted.

But as it stands now, no.

What is straight answer.Huvik is my neigbour he was in ca$h and stop playing some1 must stole his acount ,because he didint do any bad and our provider is huviks father.

The topic is finished as far as I am concerned.

I have already stated I am not unlocking the characters and I am not unbanning the IPs.

we dont want do any bad. Example : i come to Johny_cz house and i am want to present him my char, so you see on his IP second character and i was on his IP a few minutes.

I said no.

You have let huvik use this forum account and your ingame account and he has gone to a few friend's houses including yours to play to get around his ban.

I KNOW this from logs, and he has said so in multiple places and even from this forum account too.

That is making trouble. People are banned for a reason, and helping them get around that is going to get you in trouble too.

Huvik dont play el from his ban. I NEVER LET SOME1 TO USE MY ACCOUNT ON FORUM AND IN GAME

Have you ever been locked or banned before this time?

No, i am never do any thing what break rules

Ok so which statement is the incorrect one? Because according to this thread made by YOU supposedly (since nobody else ever uses your character or account), you were in trouble and locked and banned and saying you learned your lesson and will never break the rules again.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...mp;#entry453627

So either you lied when you said you were never in trouble, or you lied when you said nobody else ever uses your accounts.