Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Deano

ZdeanZ locked?

Hi

Was just wondering why ZdeanZ was locked and whether i can get him back or how long the ban is for because i dont think i did anything wrong :)

Thanks, Deano.

Well it was locked back in July for illegal multi 5 along with character creation spam 8 along with: deannno, peachy, badrhari, headhunter, arcane, hellzarrowz, hammerfist, summoned, chaching.

(not the first time you were locked for multi btw)

And now I see on your IP: Chameleon, TapOut, D3an0Z.

And you are and have been on a no alts restriction...

Lately my characters have been getting banned. I think I know why this is. My brother (He's accounts are zDeanz and all the rest) and I share the same internet connection because we live in the same house. The reason why we've created a couple of chars is because i think 1 or 2 yrs ago el stopped working on our computer, it wasnt able to keep el on there 4 some reason. We've forgotten our passwords to our old accounts, and need to make new ones. Could you please unban our characters? it would be a massive favour to ask, but i swear u wont hear anything bad from us, i promise.

If we can only have our main chars unlocked/unbanned, could I please have Chameleon back? You can delete kelbyanna, i just made that one so i can find out what was happening.

Thanks, Kelsy

What do you mean by "Lately my characters have been getting banned" ? What other characters have been locked of yours?

Also where else do you all play/post from? Deano posted from a different location than you are, and I have seen all these characters on multiple IP's that indicates it is not just a problem of same household internet.

What do you mean by "Lately my characters have been getting banned" ? What other characters have been locked of yours?

Also where else do you all play/post from? Deano posted from a different location than you are, and I have seen all these characters on multiple IP's that indicates it is not just a problem of same household internet.

we moved earlier this year. Other chars have been chaching and peachy, those were my other chars that i havent been able to get back on anymore.

Hi,

Smiley is my sister and we play on the same internet connection, i dont find it very fair tbh, but i love the game and want to play again, is there anything you can do?

Thanks.

we moved earlier this year. Other chars have been chaching and peachy, those were my other chars that i havent been able to get back on anymore.

I am talking about august and september, and even just today, deano's first post in this thread is from a different location.

@ deano: What I don't find fair, is you still don't seem to get the rules and I have to spend time dealing with it. No alts, no trading with alts in any manner or trying to find ways to get around that. No matter when we look, there are a lot more than 2 characters trading which is ilegal. (and it has happened multiple times).

I am talking about august and september, and even just today, deano's first post in this thread is from a different location.

:) We're in different rooms and on different computers, but on the same internet network

:) We're in different rooms and on different computers, but on the same internet network

Hmm you should have the same IP then. I have 4 computers all in different rooms some wireless one not, all have the same IP :(

Well im useing the same internet connection as her but if its saying we have different IPs how are we doing illegal multi?

If you read the rule, you'd know.

Anyway, I'll unlock chameleon and TapOut.

No alts, no trading between the two of you, no sharing characters with each other or anybody else you know (you cannot use theirs and they cannot use yours).

One last shot here.

Any attempts to get around this and that is it indefinitely.

well is there anyway we can say that we can like register our next characters to say that we are different people and arent doing multi?

No alts, no trading, no sharing.

No problem. If you want to keep arguing, I can just ban the IP's and whitelist chameleon.

sorry i wasnt argueing but re read it and it sounded that way, and TapOut isnt unlocked :(

I know, I was waiting for you to stop arguing. :)

ok, well i didnt mean for it to sound like i was argueing but thank you heaps for unlocking me and my sister :)

Edited by Deano