Eternal Lands Official Forums
DemothDrazel

New Monster ideas (and what they should drop)

I would like to see zombies. Perhaps there could be a zombie island, and if you die there, you become a zombie.

Would it mean your character stops being a PC and becomes an NPC? I think it is a really nice idea. Nearly as good as three eyed cyclops. I would want to suggest also boneless skeletons.

I would want to suggest also boneless skeletons.

Bad idea, what should they drop, when they are boneless?

About cyclops: i remember a Monty Python movie, where they had Bi-Cyclops. So, since we have fluffies in game, lets stick on the Monty Python story line and lets have cyclops with two eyes.

Piper

I would want to suggest also boneless skeletons.

Bad idea, what should they drop, when they are boneless?

About cyclops: i remember a Monty Python movie, where they had Bi-Cyclops. So, since we have fluffies in game, lets stick on the Monty Python story line and lets have cyclops with two eyes.

Piper

and one-eyed snakes!

Rock Golems ^^

135/135 a/d

same Might as Yeti

same dex/react as cockatrice

same crit rate as MCW

400 health

same toughness/armor as cockatrice

drops up to 450gc

40 sec respawn.

what i can dream no?

orc3oe.png

w406.png Was browsing and found that, and This:

Goat like creature

Minotour/Bull

No idea but it looks really cool

Edited by SenZon

Piper

Exactly!

That's why I suggested the Legendary Black Beast of Aaaaarrrgghhh just a few posts ago.

Monty Python also had killer sheep:

Killer_Sheep.jpg

they also had Attila the Bun. Can we get one of these as well?

b3taattila.jpg

Piper

Exactly!

That's why I suggested the Legendary Black Beast of Aaaaarrrgghhh just a few posts ago.

Monty Python also had killer sheep:

Killer_Sheep.jpg

they also had Attila the Bun. Can we get one of these as well?

b3taattila.jpg

O.o Would we eat it or would it just .... plop stuff

O.o Would we eat it or would it just .... plop stuff

We could make gyros out of them, but then we would need cows ingame because gyro meat is a lamb beef mixture...

oh wait....I think you meant Attila the Bun.

Sure, you could eat the bun if you survived the encounter, but then it would kill you from the inside. :)

I would like to see Fanged Poisonous Frogs.

Very elusive,( a Frog on Perma.Hax maybe ? ) but with a small A/D and only on I.P.,preferably by the Well next to the Beam.

Use: Poisonous Frog Skin, to be "mixed" with PK Arrows/Bolts to make a Very Deadly Weapon which will not only hit and do instant damage, but also continue with poisoning whoever it hits with the same damage as a full-blown poisoning !

Skins should sell/cost the same as PK Arrow or Bolt.

Tokie :)

I would like to see Fanged Poisonous Frogs.

Very elusive,( a Frog on Perma.Hax maybe ? ) but with a small A/D and only on I.P.,preferably by the Well next to the Beam.

Use: Poisonous Frog Skin, to be "mixed" with PK Arrows/Bolts to make a Very Deadly Weapon which will not only hit and do instant damage, but also continue with poisoning whoever it hits with the same damage as a full-blown poisoning !

Skins should sell/cost the same as PK Arrow or Bolt.

Tokie :devlish:

No way! you just reminded me of a South Park episode. There was a creature in ep. 206 that ought to be ingame. :P

The Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka

For those of you that are not familiar with this ebul creature, here is a short video:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/150465

Rock Monster :pickaxe:

Can we have 3 sizes please ? one for newbies (60-80,lol) one for medium players and giant rock monsters for the pr0 player.

reminds me of this LEGo game i played once ^^

edit: the ground must shake when it moves \o/

edit:

found a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZySkUR9rZHk...feature=player_

and a wiki with photo

http://rockraidersunited.org/wiki/index.php?title=Monster

Edited by SolarStar

Can we have 3 sizes please ? one for newbies (60-80,lol) one for medium players and giant rock monsters for the pr0 player.

Newbies, lol, indeed.

Hai,

I would like the Giant Centipede,

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&saf...ved=0CBcQsAQwAA

They could Drop:

- Jaws (http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3438/3365881895_ceff61710b.jpg?v=0) can be modified to a weapon

- Scale can be modified in armour and potion

- behind thingy's ((http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/cacoseraph/pals/yikes/King_of_Heros.jpg) on thumb)) used for potion

To see what it can do look at youtube

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...ipede&aq=0s

rock golems are cool

some sort of stealing monster that would have a chance of stealing one piece of your equipment and then,when killed,dropping it back...

and possibly with a chance of disengaging,too

MM35_PG104.jpg

PS: and ninja mules!!!

Edited by jajohn

rock golems are cool

some sort of stealing monster that would have a chance of stealing one piece of your equipment and then,when killed,dropping it back...

and possibly with a chance of disengaging,too

*Rock Golem stole all of your Health Essences!

Raytray found a very fast way to move but could not control where...

But the concept is cool; unless you meant armor, then if it jacks the CoL... uh oh..

If it steals equipment then we would have to bring alternatives. (bear/ae for srs, brs/etc for hes)

Edited by Raytray

ray,armor IS equipment....

equipment= something you equip= have on yourself to some use(not potions and such stuff)

but stealing random things from inventory might be funny,too

btw I did not mean the golem to steal,that was supposed to be another monster... I just liked the golems idea

The creature that steals could be a monster like Leonard, only one, who roams around, or even an invasion monster.

With reference what I would like to fight.

I personally would love to see more mythical creatures: Centaur, Minator, Sphinx, gryphon's. It is nice to see these creatures in an original way, which I have noticed in this game, I like how EL takes well known creatures/monsters and give it their own twist.

but also it is, in my opinion, nice to see the RPG horror originals i.e: Zombies, vampires ect.

and as a last note, I am Welsh and proud of it, So a welsh Dragon would be amazing XD obviously being welsh it will be indestructible :)

*edit* after reading the rats out of the outhouse post, I do believe a golgothen would be awesome.

Edited by Cilestiel

We could have a Pick Pocket. It's like the joker, only while the joker giveth, the pickpocket taketh away. If you then kill the pickpocket, you get all the stuff he stole since the last time he was killed.

To all, who favour thief creature. I wonder, if you would like it even if it stole your precious NMT, ice dragon plate or rare great sword :)

Edited by Khalai