Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chambord_dumb

Years ago, my IP was banned.

Hey there. I know this might seem long, but I'd be pleased if you take the time to read my whole topic.

(First of all I want to forgive you for all the grammar mistakes I will make since even if I read what I wrote over and over, I wont notice some of those mistakes since my native language is spanish [i live in Uruguay, South America]).

Well, mine is a long story, so i will give you a very short version, many details will be skipped, but if stated specifically, i will give them, anyway here it goes:

Years ago My brother and I (with whom i share my IP address), started playing the game, and months after we started He and I got baned because we broke several rules, basically because we did not read them, and now i want to come back to play this unique game. I was about 11 years old when we got ourselves baned, and now I'm 14, my brother wont play again but I certainly want to enjoy the rich crafting system this game has.

My point with telling you people my age is, that I've grown in mind, and i feel mature enough to be able to play a game without mocking the rules. Please unban my IP, but ban all the accounts that have ever logged in my IP since i do not recall their logging information, and wish to create a fresh start.

I promise I wont break any rules again, and I've read them all now. I've also read this from the game client itself: (please note the Case sensitive piece of the sentence, as it is the part that i want you to read) "Your IP is banned. That means that you, or someone from your IP did something very nasty, so we had to block this IP address. IF YOU BELIEVE THAT THIS BAN WAS UNJUSTIFIED, OR PROMISE TO RESPECT THE RULES FROM NOW ON, please post on our ban section of the forums (on www.eternal-lands.com). Thanks for reading, and have a nice day. :pickaxe:

Actually that was a year ago, Aug 4 2008 to be precise.

So were you actually 13 then, or are you actually 12 now?

(And yes I can see why you don't want to remember the characters that logged from your IP :pickaxe: )

That log was from ich_will right?, yes, That would be my brother, when he got banned he said we would never play again, I understand why you banned him, and i want to come back, but as i said, i haven't played in a couple years. maybe logged once but i seriously doubt it.

EDIT: I re-read what you said to me Aislinn, and I forgot to say, I'm 14 now.

Edited by chambord_dumb

Ahh, of course.

I will whitelist a new character for you and hopefully you will prove things have changed. What name would you like?

I have PMed you with the name (would not want to have my name stolen).

EDIT: Can you actually make that only one character can log in on 1 IP?, Thats great!. Now i can't be hacked or anything.

Edited by chambord_dumb