Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
awhlrgreat

char ban

Hi, chars got banned early today, no disputes all was fair and deserved and has been explained to me ;) (ty asgnny), however the character Juli was not my character, rather my wifes character. sometimes she is on at my ip( our house) but is also a full time student at Xavier University so is on at a different ip, i think the logs should show this :) ty.

Hi, this post can be locked after this. i just wanted to post that i was talking to a mod in game, said that my wife can create a character from the same ip on the condition that a mod checks up time to time and she announces it when the character is made( via #help_me). we were planning on doing this friday if there are any problems or concerns please reply :pickaxe: thank you.

Hey i think my time is up either this week or next week, and was just wondering whether when that time is up if awhlrgreat gets unbanned and my other chars get locked or if i should stick on the char i am now and lock the other ones. Whatever works best works for me :pickaxe: just let me know, ty.