Eternal Lands Official Forums
tokie

P/C affecting Ranging ?

Elven Bow.

Training Arrows.

Same Nordcarn wall.

Same Wolf.

Same Ranging level.

I got 2 more in my Phys. yesterday then signed off.

Today, the same Bow, training arrows, Nord. wall, another Wolf, same Ranging level... and I kill the Wolf with two (2) training arrows when it used to take 3 training arrows "before I put 2 more PP's in my Phys."

I didnt believe it, so I waited and did it again, and again, and again...still the same results, so then... adding Phys. makes Your Arrows Hit Harder ? Is this what I am deducing from all of this ??

* and it's not Astro or Medallions. I'm Skeptic and I dont like using Medallions. *

Tokie

Is there an astro effect to ranging? And if so are you skeptic?

I am Skeptic. Yes.

Dont think so, my max crit was the same as my friends mac crit, i have ~24 more phys then the person

I believe you to be correct. Yet I am still wondering why I went from 3 training arrow hits to kill a Wolf, to only needing 2 training arrow hits... Same Wolf between Nord wall n Tavern Door, same distance,...same everything except 2 more in Phys...

Do you think that..well no, that isnt it either.

Okay... I will just enjoy the fact that I'm saving 10 gc and still getting RAnging exp. as well as Fur n Bone.

ty for ur time.

Tokie

as far as Astro on Ranging... I have no-clue.

Edited by tokie

From what I know impact on bow damage has:

- Ranging lvl

- AP lvl, in some way but not directly (bigger chance to go through the armor = quicker kills)

- Type of bow and type of arrows in use

- WH perk

- Astro (more critical hits)

My guess is that you just simply have more luck (even if no astro) and were getting more critical hits. Do you still have the same effect?

From what I know impact on bow damage has:

- Ranging lvl

- AP lvl, in some way but not directly (bigger chance to go through the armor = quicker kills)

- Type of bow and type of arrows in use

- WH perk

- Astro (more critical hits)

My guess is that you just simply have more luck (even if no astro) and were getting more critical hits. Do you still have the same effect?

Skeptic,Godless,W-H Perk,Elven,PK Arrows,almost all AP pots and a Rosto,Ranging of 32 plus...so I just need more in Reas. since Inst. would be a waste of a cross attribute since I dont Summon hardly at all, right ?

But if you'd read his post you'd see he asks if Reasoning, which also gives perception, would be a better choice than Instinct as the other cross-attribs Instinct provides are not as useful to him as the ones Reasoning does.

So yeah go reasoning if you don't want/need reaction or charm, but do want rationality and/or dexterity.

But if you'd read his post you'd see he asks if Reasoning, which also gives perception, would be a better choice than Instinct as the other cross-attribs Instinct provides are not as useful to him as the ones Reasoning does.

So yeah go reasoning if you don't want/need reaction or charm, but do want rationality and/or dexterity.

You are most-wise kind Sir. Thank You for sharing the wisdom,knowledge and the power that it brings.

Respectfully,

Tokie