Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NoobPl

Noob?:o

Hi, i "bagspammed" with 7 bags near nca, and got local info that next time i will be locked.But i got locked in next second. Then i logged on my very very old alt account to ask why did mod change his mind in one second and got lock on alt cuz of "Proba unikniecia kary".

What's going on?

Hi, i "bagspammed" with 7 bags near nca, and got local info that next time i will be locked.But i got locked in next second. Then i logged on my very very old alt account to ask why did mod change his mind in one second and got lock on alt cuz of "Proba unikniecia kary".

What's going on?

There were 13 bags, all on adjacent tiles. You formed a massive arrow pointing into the NC arena.

You were warned that if this happens again, you would be locked for a month. I then booted you from the game for 5 minutes. You then logged onto your (not very very old) alt, Lovestory to argue with me, saying how you #abuse'd when other people bag spammed. This quite clearly indicates to me that you knew what you were doing was wrong, and chose to do it anyway. Perhaps you should have a month vacation from EL, during which you can re-read the rules?