Eternal Lands Official Forums
PaulB

Shishio/Cathuga/wulfgar

PaulB - Mind i have a list of those PM's I dont't tell to many about your issues. i may bring it up once or twice in #GM but it doesnt get out ;) but -i sure hope your not still whinning because Mia left you for me. If this is the case, stop while your ahead. if you want proof of such aquisations that are valid. YOU MAY PM ME IN GAME - i'd be more than happy to help you :)

PaulB - Mind i have a list of those PM's I dont't tell to many about your issues. i may bring it up once or twice in #GM but it doesnt get out ;) but -i sure hope your not still whinning because Mia left you for me. If this is the case, stop while your ahead. if you want proof of such aquisations that are valid. YOU MAY PM ME IN GAME - i'd be more than happy to help you :)

1. Me and mia were not "together". Our EL marriage was purely role-play which was well known. So you and mia together are perfect because two half ass liars must make 1 really good liar right?

2. I am not really sure what issues I am having that your talking about but I happen to know my EL life and real life is going just great.

3. From my first post I am asking you to provide VALID proof that I once scammed a guild member (but it is impossible because it never happened)

Now I feel I have gotten my point across to the community of EL that were in the dark as to your mindset, allowing them to see the actual truth of your untruths (but seems to me that most everyone already knew which is a good thing to know).

So I will leave this thread where it lays now but just keep in mind that any further attempts by you to continue with your actions will be breaking the following rules...

2. No Harassment.

Harassment is not limited to the type of language used; it encompasses the intent. This includes both clear and implied language or actions that are systematically and/or continually unwanted and annoying. This further includes the distribution, release or discussion of any real-life, personal, or private information about other players, moderators or volunteers of Eternal Lands. Repeatedly targeting a specific player or persons with harassment will result in severe consequences.

3. Respect Others.

You must respect the rights of others and their rights to enjoy this game.

25. Don’t be a troublemaker.

Don't cause problems on purpose that require the attentions of the moderators.

If this does continue I will #abuse it. So think twice next time.

Now I feel I have gotten my point across to the community of EL that were in the dark as to your mindset, allowing them to see the actual truth of your untruths (but seems to me that most everyone already knew which is a good thing to know).

If it feels like that, then how about just closing the book on it forever and each go your own way? All i see now is you, PaulB, continuing to drag variations on incidents in on the story, desperately trying to make Cathuga like an ass. Which then makes me wonder if that in itself isn't bordering on

2. No Harassment.

Harassment is not limited to the type of language used; it encompasses the intent. This includes both clear and implied language or actions that are systematically and/or continually unwanted and annoying. This further includes the distribution, release or discussion of any real-life, personal, or private information about other players, moderators or volunteers of Eternal Lands. Repeatedly targeting a specific player or persons with harassment will result in severe consequences.

3. Respect Others.

It's fine if you want to get your point across but I think we all got what your trying to say, regardless of what each of us think about it ourselves.

If it feels like that, then how about just closing the book on it forever and each go your own way? All i see now is you, PaulB, continuing to drag variations on incidents in on the story, desperately trying to make Cathuga like an ass. Which then makes me wonder if that in itself isn't bordering on

2. No Harassment.

3. Respect Others.

It's fine if you want to get your point across but I think we all got what your trying to say, regardless of what each of us think about it ourselves.

learn to read much?...

So I will leave this thread where it lays now but just keep in mind that any further attempts by you to continue with your actions will be breaking the following rules...

And ofc I have every right to post my previous post via reply to his.

So unless you have something useful to add to this thread then seriously gtfo because as far as I am concerned I ended this topic with my last post but I really felt the need to reply to you reminding you what you seemed to not have read.

I had proof but you know what? chat logs are seperated from each computer so as far as i can tell people can choose or choose not to believe anything. Have any questions? feel free to contact me any time in el. maybe paul will someday stop acting so childish. thats all i have to say.

-take care, wulfgar

I had proof but you know what? chat logs are seperated from each computer so as far as i can tell people can choose or choose not to believe anything. Have any questions? feel free to contact me any time in el. maybe paul will someday stop acting so childish. thats all i have to say.

-take care, wulfgar

****Any posts and/or entire threads NOT adhering to these rules can and will be deleted.****

****These rules can and probably will continue to be updated and improved upon as time goes on and we see how this goes. Please make it a point to read them before posting.****

1. All initial posts (the post that starts the thread) MUST include valid proof such as a screenshot or unedited logs. Any accusation without proof will immediately be deleted. Repeat transgressions WILL be addressed.

Provide it. :)

EDIT: I would also ask that if these "real" chat logs cannot be placed forward then please lock this thread. It's been dragged out far enough.

Edited by PaulB

Cathuga,

I have 2500 HE's, 800 SR's, and 500 DE's you could have free. Maybe you and Paulb can split the amount and go hunting goblins togethers.

Ye, they should go hunting goblins together... btw, i heard that they were serping each other feros spawn...oh t3h drama...

Starting to wonder if this mia girl is really not cathuga or paulB, since they're really starting to act like a married couple..

2. As always, nonsense posts, spam, off-topic, "lol"'s and name-calling posts will be deleted.

Delete MasterZen's post pl0x.

Honestly I think ne1 that has a pixel wife is a bit weird >.< Or had.

But aren't you guys acting a bit high schoolish

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Kalix

Lol - i cant help but laugh...btw with me and mia, its not just pixels ^^ gl with life oaul you can hate me if you want. im just going my own way. maybe you should do the same. its kind of a peace treaty :)

I would trust to paul,

Yea,i was with him in guild,and left,

cause of holidays and after that was almost dead guild,so

left,but after i left and ever needed help or save db,or whatever

happend,Paul ever helped me and didn't have in

bad ,i left his guild...

So i trust to paul ; and would never tell about him,he is scammer

if he would want scamm a nice kgc,he would do that,when we were

doing guild project (srs) big one....

-KoDdy