Eternal Lands Official Forums
PaulB

Shishio/Cathuga/wulfgar

Enough with the chatlogs, that proves nothing, logs can be faked all the time.

kk then next time pookies logs on I will chat with him and post it here?

Just make sure you let him know your calling him a liar then :/

Enough with the chatlogs, that proves nothing, logs can be faked all the time.

Dude.....PaulB Always been good guy man...You really need to chill and sop trying to ruin his rep bro...Just because YOU aint trusted by many,Dont try to rain on his sunny day bro....get a grip..

I guess so, Hell if i know .. He told you its not my problem. He's old enough to count for his own actions.

Guest masterreiki

Paulb a scammer!? What an untrue fact, I have known paul for just about a year now, and I can tell you he is no scammer. I have spoken to Paul on skype numerous times and he is nothing like he is being accused of. Paulb is also one of the most friendliest people you can ever meet and get along with. Cathuga overall is a weird fellow, but nice in his own ways. I have known him for some time and have been in the same guild with him for a few months at one point. In my own opinion he has done some wrongs and has and still hangs with he wrong crowd. Overall I stand on Paul's side of the argument, Cathuga just give up you can not get out of it so far it has all hit you back in the face. Make up your reputation and be accepted as a person again.

Can we rename this thread to EL Junior High School

or EJHS for short

Cause I heard that paulb kissed Jezebelle under the White stone stage while the glee club where trainning for teh big pep rally

pep rally's are boring.

i'll be behind the bleachers smokin up.

edit: oh, and some on topic i guess;

Cathuga's a fool, personally i wouldn't put any weight in his words.

I've known PaulB for a while and i've never seen him do anything to make me think he'd scam.

Edited by Korrode

Oh, funny to see a topic finally arose about Duecey.

This guy has been pouring bullshit and lies to everyone and anyone for years. One thing he seems to be good at is Impersonating.

On several occasions I, and others have caught him out claiming to be other people, and oldbies. Funniest one was claiming to be Antio, so he could get into =Hc=.

I've known PaulB for a little over a year now, been in guilds with him, and allies and he has never let me down, nor tried to scam me. Offered many services, including usage of his bot, and mule.(didn't charge me for the hauling btw). He has every right posting what he has, and I'm glad he did.

And what I got to say is that, through the lying and bullshit, Duece/Carissa/insert other names/alts here are perfect for each other. Both well known to lie to get what they want, and lie to get out of trouble. Except cathuga hasn't been banned for multi yet, although wouldn't terribly surprise me if he did. :wub:

PaulB bad bad man, he stole my horse. :omg: But it k, Luigi smash his face with hammer, then we have good fun in kf chasing Daiske12. :D

Seriosuly, PaulB is very trust worthy, i hardly know either of you, but i do know PaulB treats his guildies fairly. Keep it up Paul :wub:

omg teh dramaz lol.

This is funny, please continue bitching over nothing. You're just as bad as one another. :/

*more attention needed for both people*

Lol this topic is great thanx for that!

But to add something to all the bitchin:

Cathuga:

Isn't classified information only classified if u just don't tell anyone about it, especially in a game? Especially for someone thats claiming to be a cop it's pretty dumb to share this so called "classified" information..

Paulb:

If ur so sure of not scamming ur guidies then why make such a fuzz about someone saying u are?

In other words, again some forum space wasted with useless nonsense, but enjoyable to read.

I don't believe anyone in this topic, since both keep on having the "urge" to prove the other wrong.

If people are so pure of heart then why keep on defending themself if they are so sure of being right.

Sigh, they should open an adult kindergarten so they can be watched 24/7

@masterzen

It's simple...

If someone tries many times to ruin your rep long enough you get fed up with it. And personally I am tired of having to defend myself when people PM/GM/local me about cathuga telling them I have scammed my guildies (most of the people who have had no prior knowledge of they lying cat has done btw).

So those that wanna say "drama queen" then so be it. Cathuga has gone on long enough and now hopefully people will read this and see what kind of person he is and it is also very nice to see the people I have delt with in my time here in EL come forth and tell the truth about their dealings with me over the years here.

I will continue helping my guildies/allies/friends as I always have and next time cathuga decides to tell someone I scammed my guildies I will give them the link to this thread so I don't have to explain again why cathuga is talking bullshit.

I don't know you PaulB but i had a bad experiencie with Cathuga and Trilight a few month ago... i decided to not give more details in public, but you can ask me by PM if you want to know :wub:

I don't trust on Cathuga or Trilight... (or their alts/new names)

This is a freaking hilarious crybaby, willy measuring post :wub: If BO$$ has forums, why am i reading this here? Ohhhhh its one of those attention seeking posts, got it.

Hilarious, but I think I may be stupider for having read most of it. Really, who doesn't know that Breno is a liar and that PaulB is a fairly trustworthy honest player? Why did I have to read 2 pages of back and forth boohooing over the fall out of a friendship between the two? Seriously, this was as funny as a chick fight, but not nearly as rewarding.

To quote PaulB in numerous other disputes threads, "THIS doesn't belong in disputes forums". Take it back to the playground boys. Thanks for the laughs. I expect to see the two as best buddies again in a month, cuz this is EL and that's what happens....and still no one will care.

Oh and Paul, you can link up your own forums just as well as these if someone asks about scamming guildies. Just saying.

Edited by Nova

PaulB bad bad man, he stole my horse. :omg: But it k, Luigi smash his face with hammer, then we have good fun in kf chasing Daiske12. :D

Seriosuly, PaulB is very trust worthy, i hardly know either of you, but i do know PaulB treats his guildies fairly. Keep it up Paul :wub:

LIES Sarge.

I think that PaulB is a nice guy and wouldn't do that.

@Nova, If you haven't got anything to add to the topic other then "lol chickfight", don't post.

2. As always, nonsense posts, spam, off-topic, "lol"'s and name-calling posts will be deleted.

I'd like to assume these rules still apply :confused:

@Nova, If you haven't got anything to add to the topic other then "lol chickfight", don't post.

2. As always, nonsense posts, spam, off-topic, "lol"'s and name-calling posts will be deleted.

I'd like to assume these rules still apply :whistle:

The rest of the post stated that i didn't feel that this belongs here in forums :) Don't want to start another dispute within the dispute thread, but I did say more than lol. And this is as far as I go with it. Both this post and yours are pretty off topic now :confused:

The rest of the post stated that i didn't feel that this belongs here in forums :confused:

It's a dispute between 2 EL players, it's blatantly obvious that it in fact does belong in these forums.

I'd like to assume these rules still apply :whistle:

noob. :confused:

If you count givine me over 4k+ ings to level my potion... giving me 15kgc to help pay for getting back on my feet... giving Gavreel_69 (my best friend in rl) over 7k alch ings to mix for his leveling scamming... then yeah PaulB shame on you.

I've known Paul for a LONG time he isn't a scammer or anything. Cat is alright to get along with, i've had a share of laughs with him.

But please don't stop the endless banter flame and posting on my behalf. It's made for an interesting read on my return to forums

The rest of the post stated that i didn't feel that this belongs here in forums ;)

It's a dispute between 2 EL players, it's blatantly obvious that it in fact does belong in these forums.

Its borderline at best because Cat's lie could possibly affect Paul's guild numbers. Seeing as Cat seems not to be running around to every sto and crowded place in EL at all hours of the day and night and shouting out in local the PaulB scams his guildies the damage isn't going to be that huge. If that was the case, then absolutely this would belong here without question. There are rumors flying around out there about everyone, but atm only Paul and Cat are fighting about it in a public venue where everyone can read it and offer up opinion.

I totally understand Paul's frustration about it. It is a crappy situation to be in. He has good documentation that he tried to do the right thing and return the stuff. I've known him to help lots of people. He and I don't see eye to eye about....well probably anything lol.....but we still get along alright in game. Cat and I get on alright too. All that still doesn't change my opinion that this is a personal fight put here vaguely covered as a call to the community warning about Cat liking to tell stories. Paul is even calling for stories from others to scar up Cats rep a little bit. If I read Paul's post correctly, part of his reason for posting is that he is upset that Cat is tarnishing his rep... so I'm guessing Paul subscribes to the old eye for an eye adage. Which is fine till no one has eyes, but whatever. So in my mind, and seemingly several others, borderline dispute, possible tinkle contest.

The rest of the post stated that i didn't feel that this belongs here in forums ;)

Its borderline at best because Cat's lie could possibly affect Paul's guild numbers. Seeing as Cat seems not to be running around to every sto and crowded place in EL at all hours of the day and night and shouting out in local the PaulB scams his guildies the damage isn't going to be that huge. If that was the case, then absolutely this would belong here without question. There are rumors flying around out there about everyone, but atm only Paul and Cat are fighting about it in a public venue where everyone can read it and offer up opinion.

I totally understand Paul's frustration about it. It is a crappy situation to be in. He has good documentation that he tried to do the right thing and return the stuff. I've known him to help lots of people. He and I don't see eye to eye about....well probably anything lol.....but we still get along alright in game. Cat and I get on alright too. All that still doesn't change my opinion that this is a personal fight put here vaguely covered as a call to the community warning about Cat liking to tell stories. Paul is even calling for stories from others to scar up Cats rep a little bit. If I read Paul's post correctly, part of his reason for posting is that he is upset that Cat is tarnishing his rep... so I'm guessing Paul subscribes to the old eye for an eye adage. Which is fine till no one has eyes, but whatever. So in my mind, and seemingly several others, borderline dispute, possible tinkle contest.

No, your wrong about it only affecting my guild members. He has told my old guild members, new guild members, his guild members, others guild members, etc...

He is spreading it around EL because over the last year I have gotten at least 20-25 PMs from different people who I had to explain to that I do not in fact scam my guild members or anyone else for that matter.

Paul is even calling for stories from others to scar up Cats rep a little bit.

I am not asking for anyone to "scar up cats rep" as you say. Cat does that himself when he tells the lies. I just want to prove that what I am saying is true to the point that cat decides to stop telling lies about me to others.

Putting this in EL forums was my last resort on this issue.

Lol PaulB Scammz0r me pl0x ban him!@!11~

pls give back some m00neyz to me after you sold the char i gave you ;p

I am not asking for anyone to "scar up cats rep" as you say. Cat does that himself when he tells the lies. I just want to prove that what I am saying is true to the point that cat decides to stop telling lies about me to others.

I'm sorry Paul, but this is anther one of those things you and I can't see eye to eye on.

Now a lot of people have known that Cathuga lies to a lot of people about just about anything. But I'm not going to stand someone telling people I scam my own guild members when it's not true.

So anyone else have any info about cathuga and his constant lying post it here please so the community can see exactly what kind of person is hiding behind a wall of bull.

And cathuga I suggest you stop your damn lying because I have had enough of your sabotage attempts. If you really want to go around talking about people in guilds who scam why not talk to your own guildie briteeyes (trilight, _mia_, carissa) who has quite a history of scamming her own "friends" in the past.

Paul, you have your opinion and thats why you started this thread, I have my opinion and thats why I posted a reply. Both of those things are fine and just and good. You are still of the opinion that you are warning the EL community about Cat's penchant for lying and clearing up a misunderstanding that is seemingly huge to you, my opinion is still...

borderline dispute, possible tinkle contest.

Some people agree with you and some people agree with me and no one is 100% wrong or right. This is my last post on this thread. I really wasn't trying to start arguments, more trying to give a perspective that comes from outside of your close knit group of friends and guildies. At times I can be sarcastic and if it rubbed the wrong way I apologize.