Eternal Lands Official Forums
PaulB

Shishio/Cathuga/wulfgar

So cookiez came back for a visit today and got this PM...

[CookieZ @ guild]: [PM from WulfGaR: Your still in bo$$ even after paul scamms his guildies? :)]

I really quite fed up with Cathuga's constant lying to people and trying to offset the trust my friends have with me so here me now cathuga...

I am calling you out right here and now to bring forward some proof that I scammed a guildie kk.

For those that don't know what this started with it was very simple...

Drazagore (used to be Jimbo13) asked me to purchase him some vials from the NPC a couple months ago. He gave me 20Kgc to buy him 4K vials.

Before I got the chance to go and buy the vials I had unexpected company show up at my house and had to go afk. When I got back from AFK Drazagore was offline.

Drazagore was gone for weeks after this so obviously he didn't get his vials.

The next time drazagore was online though I asked him to meet with me to give him his gold coin back (as I used all the vials in my storage by that time but still had his gold coin to give back) and he never responded to a single PM about it.

Here are some screenshots to reference...

Drazagore1.jpg

Drazagore2.jpg

Drazagore3.jpg

Drazagore4.jpg

Drazagore5.jpg

Drazagore6.jpg

Drazagore7.jpg

drazagoremore.jpg

Now a lot of people have known that Cathuga lies to a lot of people about just about anything. But I'm not going to stand someone telling people I scam my own guild members when it's not true.

So anyone else have any info about cathuga and his constant lying post it here please so the community can see exactly what kind of person is hiding behind a wall of bull.

And cathuga I suggest you stop your damn lying because I have had enough of your sabotage attempts. If you really want to go around talking about people in guilds who scam why not talk to your own guildie briteeyes (trilight, _mia_, carissa) who has quite a history of scamming her own "friends" in the past.

PaulB is very trustworthy, i have known him for a long time now.

Several weeks ago i sold him some high end expensive items, he didnt have the cash but i gave him the items and told him to pay me back with in a certain date, he payed me back every Gc before he had to pay as well, so paul nono scammer

I've known PaulB around 1 year, since i join BO$$ 1 year ago or so He always give his best to get all his guildies comfortable and get their lvls, He never Scam no one, Im one of the oldest in the guild so Im 100% shure he never scamm a guildie or a friend. So Cathuga/brenobelkas/wulfgar and all your other weird names stop lying about that DUDE ITS A GAME, try to have fun and stop your Bull% ok its really annoying.

I love how you tell your guildies about your post :) Now, you should know, why do you think most people left BO$$? they saw through you, we did guild events all the time when i was in BO$$. Silver projects? ring a bell my friend? you kept most of it, thats why you were so WILLING to haul it all in. i also put he's on your guild bot like 10k of them, you then kicked me from bo$$ and i havnt seen a nickel for them. Don't take it out on drazagore that you failed your mission. you need to start thinking about your guildies. i see your leveling your own character, why do you think memnon left BO$$? A good guildmaster thinks of his guildies. not hiself.

-Cat

I love how you tell your guildies about your post :) Now, you should know, why do you think most people left BO$$? they saw through you, we did guild events all the time when i was in BO$$. Silver projects? ring a bell my friend? you kept most of it, thats why you were so WILLING to haul it all in. i also put he's on your guild bot like 10k of them, you then kicked me from bo$$ and i havnt seen a nickel for them. Don't take it out on drazagore that you failed your mission. you need to start thinking about your guildies. i see your leveling your own character, why do you think memnon left BO$$? A good guildmaster thinks of his guildies. not hiself.

-Cat

Wait, you call memnon and drazagore leaving BO$$ "most"?

And everyone got an equal amount of silver during the projects, you got kicked from BO$$ for your pathetic lying and problem causing with others.

And the first time you got kicked from BO$$ you begged us to come back.

Also I never scammed you out of anything, prove me wrong here. Do you remember this posted from your IP on the BO$$ guild forums after you got kicked?

PaulB, im going to tell you right now, beleive what you want to believe, was nice knowing you, obviously your going to trust my brother more than me, of course you've known me longer, but dude, will miss you, im telling you im not a scammer, if you beg to differ please let me know and i'll try to make things right.I'm not a scammer, i'm a person of fairness, you should know that, show this to your guild if you wish. I am sorry for any inconvience that will happen, i still dont have the heart to actaully brod you or any BO$$ member, mainly because i too once was a member, i loved that time there, things have defantly changed from then, you and i can agree on that. i just want to say i am a Police Officer, if you just can't believe me, then i guess thats the end, im not just going to say im not so we can still chat and be loyal to each other, just can't do that. i love ya bro, have a good life, i hope to see you soon, Sorry. and about the Mia thing, it's something you'll just have to accept. whether you like it or not. i've known her for over 6 years now, that's why i cant just bust that friend in half, she's just that close to me dude. later buddy, if you'll let me call you that..i don't know, have a good life, be safe, relax a bit, it's only a game buddy. people just take things to serious dont be that person.

-Cathuga

Or this one...

For those whom it may concern, you may have gotten the wrong ideal about the BO$$ guild. I saw some post on the forums, that quoted said that PaulB was scamming his guild, which lead to me to beleive that he was i did something stupid and told my guild about it before knowing the actual truth i was just experimenting with the truth at this time, and i came to find out PaulB has treated his guild with loyalty. he's not scamming his guild. I'm sorry for those who wishes he was LMAO but he's not, again sorry for the misunderstanding my guildies that pm'd him maybe the one reason of this whole situation, i will learn from my mistakes.

-Cat

You have tried many times to accuse me of scamming my guildies and it's not true.

t

hat quoted said that PaulB was scamming his guild, which lead to me to beleive that he was i did something stupid and told my guild about it before knowing the actual truth i was just experimenting with the truth at this time

So stop your damn lying and go "experimenting" with the truth somewhere else.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/EL_Brotherhood...hp?showtopic=62

http://z10.invisionfree.com/EL_Brotherhood...hp?showtopic=63

http://z10.invisionfree.com/EL_Brotherhood...hp?showtopic=64

Edited by PaulB

You Don't know me, you dont know who i am, you dont know who you are practicly - this is a game? what does failure have to do with anything - if your talking about my guild, we're doing great! :)

I will, as soon as i see my GC or my He's in my inventory.

You Don't know me, you dont know who i am, you dont know who you are practicly - this is a game? what does failure have to do with anything - if your talking about my guild, we're doing great! :)

I will, as soon as i see my GC or my He's in my inventory.

Your still not answering the question.

You already admitted that you were "experimenting" with the truth spreading these lies before.... You have a history of doing this..

So how exactly are you telling the truth?

Oh yes and the reason I hauled the silver during the projects was because I was the only one with a max lvl 12 mule, no?

Oh and wait... Any other guildie who had a mule hauled too.. You forget that?

So not only did I mule and split the silver ore evenly between everyone but I spent my own gold coin on mule glyph/creature food thus costing me more than anyone else in the project.

So tell us some more lies plz.

Edited by PaulB

Aren't the two of you somehow extended family since you were both EL married to the same player?

First the loving union of PaulB & _Mia_ and now the eternal name changers, Cathuga/Shishio/BrenoBelkas/WulfGar and _Mia_/TriLight/BriteEyes.

It just seems like you could find some way to get along. :)

Actually I kinda like just not interacting with him period but I am not going to put up with the lies he tells over and over.

- He told us all he was a cop (turned out a lie)

- Told people my bot Bronco was his (lie)

- Told people I scammed my guildies (lie)

- Told pookies just 2 weeks ago he was 120s (lie) rofl

- Told pookies he created/trained the Anthony character (ROFL big lie)

tbh the majority of his lying doesn't have any effect on my rl or my gaming life but when he spreads the lie about scamming my guildies and trying to ruin my reputation I do have a problem with it.

Just give me my HE's and ill be on my way, and you shouldnt tell people classified information about my RL job, i'd REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

Just give me my HE's and ill be on my way, and you shouldnt tell people classified information about my RL job, i'd REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

1. I'm not giving you anything because I don't owe you anything.

2. I'm not telling classified information, it's information you gave freely to everyone in EL over #GM/PM/local.

EDIT... And channels

EDIT 2....

Also it seems your the only involved in the silver projects who seems to have this thought that I scammed everyone..

Feel free anyone to PM Tarina/rajun/pablo/chejo/luis/mrs_rajun to find out if he is telling the truth about that.

And I do pay close attention to my guildies and helping them gain levels, not just thinking about myself. You could ask forever or gavreel (new guildies btw) about the gold coin/items I gave them within the last week with nothing in return.

So give it up already.

Edited by PaulB

No, i dont believe i did, i told you and guildies so that you know me better, i thought i could trust you, then people were always PM'ing me with "your a cop? :) " and other bs like that. i tell few people. and now? ALL OF EL WILL KNOW THANKS!

Aren't the two of you somehow extended family since you were both EL married to the same player?

First the loving union of PaulB & _Mia_ and now the eternal name changers, Cathuga/Shishio/BrenoBelkas/WulfGar and _Mia_/TriLight/BriteEyes.

hahaha.

Seriously guys, you keep looking eachother up and secretly you both just looooooooove the attention you get by posting this drama here, and replying to it.

Ignore eachother; surely your EL time, and bloodpressures will improve the moment you both do that.

hahaha.

Seriously guys, you keep looking eachother up and secretly you both just looooooooove the attention you get by posting this drama here, and replying to it.

Ignore eachother; surely your EL time, and bloodpressures will improve the moment you both do that.

No Dilly your wrong. I haven't said a word to him in a while and decided to post this here when he started PMing my guildies this bullshit today.

I'm just now officially asking him to stop rather than go back and forth over PM.

hahaha.

No Dilly your wrong. I haven't said a word to him in a while and decided to post this here when he started PMing my guildies this bullshit today.

I'm just now officially asking him to stop rather than go back and forth over PM.

well in that case: You're both grown men, act like it.

#edit: by that, I mean stop digging up old stuff, both of you and go your own way without slandering the other guy to their guildies, or anyone else for that matter.

Edited by Dilly

You dont owe me nothing? I had 10k Health Essence on the bot when i was removed. aproxmiately.

And Dilly Is correct, this post had no meaning to it, your wasting your time. this is my final post, and you are on the #ignore, just dont give out classified information and your life will be much easier.

I'm pretty sure that posting a valid dispute/defending my reputation is not immature so you stop with your snide comments kk.

I take pride in being a fair trader and have every right to defend that here. Which I have. I could have kept this in PM but previous incidents with him have proven to get nowhere. I am seriously hoping that posting here will stop it once and for all because on the contrary to your belief I have had enough of it.

And the only amount of HEs you put on Bronco cat was two batches of 500 (1K HEs total) and 1 single wine. I just searched my chat logs for donations from you to bronco and that's what came up. This was about 1 year ago while you were in BO$$ and you were paid 2 days later for the 1,000 HEs.

I would like to get a hold of my old web logs from Labrat so I will be forum PMing him to see if I can get a hold of them.

Edited by PaulB

i never thought id ever say this but i agree with paulb, if you want to find backstabbing lying scammers look towards your own guild, _mia_ or what ever the hell her name is these days is the worst of them all, hell has a special place for people like you

question you got to wonder is with all the alts she apparently was banned with how many peoples beds she wasnt in

Edited by Erossa

PaulB bad bad scammer man. :)

But really, i would trust paulb with my character (i even did once) and would never think of him stealing anything from me. he is very trustworthy, and the fact that someone is spreading sladerous filth about him deeply upsets me. :(

I have had the same name on my Character since the 1st day I played Eternal Lands. As far as I know, (after almost 2 years of E-L) PaulB has always had the same name. I can only think of two (2) reasons to change a name: The 1st choice was st00pid...and 2nd would be because I would have something to hide. Now let me say this. In all my days here in E-L, I have never heard of PaulB doing anything wrong...until I read this crap. And as far as I am concerned, ( from what I have just read ) the allegations reared against PaulB are total $hit. No where, in any responce have I seen any PROOF that PaulB tried, ( or succeeded ) in Scamming or Ripping off someone in His Guild, ( or anyone else for that matter ) and if He has, I sure would like to read those Screenies. So, this Guy claims He is a Cop ? Send me the Link of Him in uniform, with Gun, in His Squad Car, in the presence of the rest of His fellow Officers...then I will believe it. Till then, all I see are words. And talk is as cheap as FE's to me. Actions mean more than words in Eternal Lands. PaulB's actions to date are all honorable.

Respectfully,

Tokie

GM of: Poundin'You Guild

OK - i told you i wasn't posting again. But you continue to proceed on your discussion, why is this? Question, how could you trust somebody with your life, if you don't even know the guy, this is a game. yeah it's realistic, but do you really know him? i dont think you do at all. So how can you make a such judgement call on certain circumstances ? i think it's halarius that you think i leveld the Anthony character i think you said it was? IDK i've heard people say the same whic this was not true....i have nothing more to say other than - Have a nice life...if you want to cause problems with me...i will just ignore you. i really dont care i am just here to play the game just like everybody else.

OK - i told you i wasn't posting again. But you continue to proceed on your discussion, why is this? Question, how could you trust somebody with your life, if you don't even know the guy, this is a game. yeah it's realistic, but do you really know him? i dont think you do at all. So how can you make a such judgement call on certain circumstances ? i think it's halarius that you think i leveld the Anthony character i think you said it was? IDK i've heard people say the same whic this was not true....i have nothing more to say other than - Have a nice life...if you want to cause problems with me...i will just ignore you. i really dont care i am just here to play the game just like everybody else.

[23:22:21] [PM from PoOkies: did cat really do make the chars anthony and high lvls like that?]

[23:22:34] [PM from PoOkies: he said hes made 1000s off this game by sellin hgih lvl chars]

[23:23:19] [PM from SenZon: You advanced to level 132 of defense!]

[23:23:21] [PM to PoOkies: Cathuga said he made anthony?]

[23:23:25] [PM from PoOkies: yeah]

[23:23:25] [PM to SenZon: w00t gratz!]

[23:23:29] [PM to PoOkies: OMG HAHAHA]

[23:23:30] [PM from PoOkies: and high lvls like him]

[23:23:37] [PM from PoOkies: so he is like lecturing me on how to play]

[23:23:39] [PM to PoOkies: anthony is the old Toomass char!]

[23:23:43] [PM to PoOkies: not cathuga]

[23:23:54] [PM from PoOkies: ><]

[23:23:56] [PM to SenZon: ROFL]

[23:24:14] [PM to PoOkies: He is lying bad lol]

[23:24:20] [PM from PoOkies: yeah REALLY bad lool]

And I am not trying to cause problems for you, I am asking you to provide evidence that what your lying to people about is true. (even though you already admitted before you were not telling the truth).

So I will end this by saying to provide the evidence and prove me wrong or stop lying to people and trying to ruin the trust I have gained by fair trading with others because you have no right to do it.