Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gilrain

Shocker is a thief

jsut for the information of other (and new) players:

Dont trust the char 'Shocker' (in guild FSM as of now)

He stole some loot from us in yesterdays invasion (bagjumping invisibly).

If you need proof, ask ryddler or molime, they witnessed it.

best regards,

Gilrain

This guy already caused much trouble. Tyvm for letting us know again, Gilrain.

Together with his friend Bretryano he has made it to headlines in this section

quite often. Looking at FSM members, I see they have happily rejoined forces.

Funny thing is, shocker wanted to buy invisi pots the whole day long, now I know

what he uses them for... :)

Sometimes I grow tired of keeping track with all that guild switches he makes... :P

But isn't it a normal thing to do? to steal bags and targets from rangers!.

Its not fair to point all fingers to shocker, becouse he isnt the only one who thinks that its o.k. to do!

:)

But isn't it a normal thing to do? to steal bags and targets from rangers!.

Its not fair to point all fingers to shocker, becouse he isnt the only one who thinks that its o.k. to do!

:)

Elaborating whom is doing what, would help :(

its not violating the rules of EL, thats right, and noone said so.

I just posted it to inform others, that he is not trustworthy, thats it.

If its "OK" or "normal" to act like that , thats up to you to judge, but thats not important for what i posted.

Opportunists like shocker, Yetio, Yascarus and Exe are perfect examples of why always just being nice, fair and decent will never make one come out on top.

I do know that I'm sick and tired of wasting hours on those cliffs in bethel, spending lots of gc on bolts, only to see my bags get picked up and mobs unpinned by one of these lazy gits. The same goes for Melee fighters who find it very normal to continuously cherrypick the pinned mobs while there's loads of other mobs still roaming Bethel.

Only thing you can do is instantly go inside the closest cave so that 'your mobs' get unpinned and start roaming. Even if they don't lose invisi, it'll be harder to get out of there safely.

Edited by Dilly

Only thing you can do is instantly go inside the closest cave so that 'your mobs' get unpinned and start roaming. Even if they don't lose invisi, it'll be harder to get out of there safely.

I tend to think that random creatures (regardless their kind) should have True Vision ability, so invisibility loses some efficiency for ninjas.

Thank you for letting us,

i don't know,what happen with shocker for umm... last year?

When i was with him in CA$H,he was ok,was returning

bags etc,he started with samming and bjing for last

half of year... >.< sick boy,not my friend anymore -_-'

just a suggest: use gatherer med on invasions, you may avoid this kind of nasty behavior

just a suggest: use gatherer med on invasions, you may avoid this kind of nasty behavior

Gatherer Med does not work for Rangers...

Sure - if only the medallion worked for rangers!

I wish it did work for rangers, but problem is i think it would get who ever hit it last and not who was engaged on it longer or did more damage =/

Shocker has been bad news for AGES.

He serped me once for being in the same guild as KramXel and several times because he wasnt able to track the Bethel ferosses.

Loads of messages insulting my character as well.... like I care, I aint my character :lurker:.

Edited by machevort

Suggest those of us that can, bring the DB to the rangers when we can. I have done this and know that others have as well. Rangers are a great part of the Bethal invasions and spend a lot of GC on them, they deserve their loot.

Would be great if the gathering MED works for Archers as well, would solve this problem.

AttilaTheHun

Edited by Inglor

Suggest those of us that can, bring the DB to the rangers when we can. I have done this and know that others have as well. Rangers are a great part of the Bethal invasions and spend a lot of GC on them, they deserve their loot.

Would be great if the gathering MED works for Archers as well, would solve this problem.

AttilaTheHun

This is practically impossible to implement. Part of the problem is that you sometimes have SEVERAL rangers attacking the same monster in order to kill it quickly. What about the mages casting their spells? should the med work for them too?

The truth is that we all depend on each other being good sports, unfortunately - even in RL sports - the good guys don't always win.

AttilaTheHun

This is practically impossible to implement. Part of the problem is that you sometimes have SEVERAL rangers attacking the same monster in order to kill it quickly. What about the mages casting their spells? should the med work for them too?

The truth is that we all depend on each other being good sports, unfortunately - even in RL sports - the good guys don't always win.

Having regularly been a ranger in Bethel, when someone does manage to rescue bags - then they tend to share them out between all the helpers.... Several of the tanks on Bulas also do share.

If it worked on the same principle as for fighters - the one who did the most damage gets the loot it would be awesome.....

However it will never happen - I guess the coding would be a nightmare - and it would cause merry hell with the EL economy!

Yeah, Dipi Is right. Next time use Gatherer Med in invasion.

You would be sure to get the bags from the monsters how you killed.

even ebul bagjumpers die (edited out irrelevant stuff):

ShockeR is hunting rabbits in the Elysian fields.

after I picked up his bag:

Dilly: lol

Dilly: his xbow :confused:

chr0nik: he's asking for his bag back

[Dilly @ 6]: hey shocker, you want your db back?

[shockeR @ 6]: yup

[chr0nik @ 6]: kk, we'll take our share of those giant drops then pls

[shockeR @ 6]: Lags + missclick + rysyncs = owned

[Dilly @ 6]: and vidius's shortbow back

[Quesar @ 6]: lol. he's one of the only people in game that I *wouldn't* return a db to

[LittleLooter @ 6]: Who?

[Quesar @ 6]: shocker

[LittleLooter @ 6]: lol me either unless he paided for his st00fs bk XD

[Dilly @ 6]: shocker it's simple: you return stuff that you took earlier from myself, chr0nik and vidriel, and agree to leave us alone from now on while we are ranging

[Dilly @ 6]: or I have an extra xbow and some pots and stuff :)

[shockeR @ 6]: ye i leave

[shockeR @ 6]: i agree

[vidius @ 6]: and you can return my db shocker :) if your relaly a changing person :)

[shockeR @ 6]: i dont have ur bag

You have been saved!

[PM from ShockeR: ty]

[PM to ShockeR: i expect some respect for that in the future]

[Dilly @ 6]: if he's a man he'll keep his word to me. if not.... nah I won't say it :whistle:

[PM from ShockeR: ofc ;p]

Anyways, Shocker, I held up my end of the deal, now it's up to you to prove that you are a man of your word, i guess we'll see soon enough :)

[PM to ShockeR: i expect some respect for that in the future]

[Dilly @ 6]: if he's a man he'll keep his word to me. if not.... nah I won't say it ;)

[PM from ShockeR: ofc ;p]

Ice queen ;)