Eternal Lands Official Forums
krazyk

banned/locked ip address

well i have an idea but saying the wrong thing wont help my case at this point, i just would like to understand from your perspective why i was punished?

Edited by krazyk

Oh good, there might be even more. Can't wait to dig around your logs some more.

Ok in the meantime, why don't you tell me all about:

Nicolee

Hannah_liz

_nicolee_

hannah, hannahh, hannahhh

komos

mah12mark

Bella

And then for the icing on the cake, why don't you tell me why you tried to log on to the bot Alice many many times?

Nicolee

_nicolee_ both- nicoles are my 11 old sisters (her name is nicole)

hannah, hannahh, hannahhh

Hannah_liz Bella- all the hannahs and bella too, are my younger sisters next door neibor friend or w.e.

komos- komos was givin to me by some kid who quit, he logged from the other side of country before i go it..(and will delete if needed)

mah12mark- mahmark is my brother but he hardly ever loggs,,

and the 2 younger girls my have tried to log into ailce bot i guess.(my sister and her friend)

i take full responsibilty for the actions the did on my computer with or with out my knowing

and will not alow them to use it again if this is a problem

but i never knowingly commit a crime and would only wondering any known time periods this would consume?

Edited by krazyk

How interesting because Nicolee (while on the _nicolee_ character) says she doesn't know hannah_liz and yet there is same ip trading with them.

Also interesting she says you have logged on her characters without asking her and that hannah_liz is your friend.

I do find it interesting as well that there were quite a number of failed password attempts on these characters, from your IP, including hannah_liz and her characters that all seem to match some from your own collection on your IP.

And actually mah12mark logs on a bunch.

Hmm whoever tried to log on Alice also tried to log on to krazyk when the IP was banned.

Or why you tried to log into Bella too, as well as the hannahs and the nicolees after they were locked.

hannah is a young friend of my sisters i am older by much

they prolly say what there saying to get them sealves out of trouble and not caring about that my name is being put out there

i have not tryed to log to any bots..it is useless

my sisters or sisters friend might have tho they dont know much better

the ip trading i was unawre of between my sister and her friends.. and will address them on it and not allow them to use this computer any more....and hannah may live close enough that even when she is at home the same ip address could be shown to u as mine? idk about that tho

im just wondeing how long i will be punished for there activity?

I'm pretty sure it's not just "their" activity.

i confess that all this was some what my activty/fault due to the fact i trusted them on my computer to begin with but i promise that they will never log on again and this main krazyk will not have any alts no more, with out permision from som1 your rank

i never reilzed any of my actions leading up to the day i got ip address wouild result in such punishment

but nevertheless i will take the punishment ,i would just like to know what my punishment is in alittle more detail that simpal ip address locked (like times, or dates,ect..)

any information will be greatly apreciated!

Edited by krazyk

Has nothing to do with them being on "your" computer.

These characters seem to follow krazyk around whatever IP he logs on from too, even when it's not your own.

I see sharing in your history, sharing in your present, and the more I look, the more I find.

I also find it very hard to imagine your little sister and her little friend would so quickly find and enjoy channel 6.

I have no reason to believe you over your ficus's sister's story.

No unlock/unban date at this time.

i understand how u see that they follow me logging on ip address (probably one you refering to is ip address from South Carlina)

they are my family so it is rather likely they would use the same ip address as me, espacially while on vacation in a diff state

and as for them learning about chan 6 was probbaly just them watching me play and thinking it it cool or w.e.

but your time is much apreciated,

and im sorry that i ever broke any in game rules.

if you would post back here a time i could further contact you about this matter,, or can you e-mail me at this .com when ip address works again? please and ty

kkilleridk@gmail.com

no if i may correct you they live in south carilina and should have been logging from there still....

me my sister and my brother return home to florida because school started around here and i had to get home...

those chars hegedus and all them should still be logged from SC even today,, he is my cusin and i introduce game to him

they are family that was staying with there. i understand that after seeing this many chars it seems like a gaint prombelm, i am very sorry and i feel bad(but to let you know me in real life has no alts, only my main krazyk and am teribly sorry for the dumb shit i did)

if you could please contact me when the punishment has been set i would love to know how long i have to wait to play my favorite game again

hey i was looking through my cusins ip case done here

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=50561

i was wondering if i can prove that i am family with nicolee and _nicolee_

mah12mark with a picture i can get and ip unblock ???

and hannah is a different girl but i can veirfy that with a picture if needed?

KRAZYK char is the only one i need unblocked tho,, reguardless i will not have my family logg from this ip any more it is to much trouble

Edited by krazyk

No.

I can see from IP's that hannah belongs somewhere else.

That doesn't mean illegal multi didn't happen from your IP with it.

That doesn't mean that you didn't log on it, or nicolee's characters.

You can prove you have 100 sisters, but that doesn't prove you didn't use those characters.

Also it doesn't change what has happened from your IP of other trouble too.

I see shared characters (both ways), i see middleman activity, and I see manipulation for trades.

And don't start up with blinken/hegedus/hegedus1/etc being your cousins. This has nothing to do with them.

And I LOVE how people tell me to keep their "siblings" locked "but please unlock me".

No unban, no unlocks.

so this ip ban/lock is perma- ban??

i find this extremly unfair.. i know what i did wroung and i willing to wait till i can play again...

any trading between me or any of the chars on my ip were not of any real value just to get there new chars started off..

im very srry and this is the first time ive ever done anything like this..

i can only hope i could maybe get a second chance with my char krazyk?? please

this was my first mess up. i dont understand why i can not even get 1 second chance before getting baned from this game forever..

i promise i will not mess up again and im sorry for any fustration i already caused

just please can i have another chance after a certain amount of time?? this game is really fun and this is my only ip to play it off of

Edited by krazyk

it has been one month...if you wont unlock the ip adress would you at least consider letting me get whitelisted????

i love this game so much and fel a permenet ban is unjustifyible for my offense....i learned my leason and i will never make this mistake again

please consider me for white listing!>

if i cant get whitelisted for krazyk can i make a new char and get whitelist for it????

but i really want krazyk this was the first time i have ever done any thing wrong just please have mercy......

im so sorry..

Edited by krazyk