Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GeBuS

Moneyman And jebus

Hello this is the Owner of them from a LONG time ago. And i wanted to ask if they are unbanned yet? Becuase i remember all that happened with them?Its been about 2 years so i would think they are.and i think i should be unbanned becuase ive learned my lesson i have gotten 2 years older of course than what i use to be =]. And i know good from wrong. And that is why i think i should be unbanned.

Promise wont brake any more of the rules. =]

Thank you,GeBuS

Edited by GeBuS

Considering how long ago and most of your logs are gone now, and that they among other characters you had were locked for illegal multi, you can start a new character, which you have already done.

Characters are not automatically unbanned, nor does one get all of his characters back after an illegal multiplay rule breakage anyway. You would be on a no-alts restriction (in addition to no sharing).

So am i aloud to have Moneyman back? that is all i want back u can del. this char.Im not begging so u kno i just wanna kno if there is a chance i can get him back

Edited by GeBuS

Like i just dont understand that lol i understand that u said i can make a new one but can moneyman be un locked and the rest stay locked but i delete my Current char.?

I said moneyman and jebus (or your other alts) won't be unlocked, but you can make a new character which you already did (gebus).

Ok i appreciate the help

Thank you please Close now.