Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SirCamolot

Nautilus

I go into the feros cave this morning, as usual all the spawns are full. Go to the Iron corner close to door and start boxing a free feros, here comes nautilus, says " I need 2 feros"and attacks the one Im "boxing" with a sword then goes to the other one and kills it, then continues this like im not there. I understand that people at times need more then 1, and I have been guilty of using a sword also, but maybe im to nice of a person, because when I see someone needs one, I change to a bone and let them have it. IMO if there are 2 feros then 1 is free for the taking, lose the Sword, change to a bone, and we can all be happy. So Nautilus, Continue playing the way you want, I won't lower myself to your standards. You lost my respect. And when you get banned again, know that i will be the one laughing the loudest. :)

I think Radu should spread out those 6 feros in bethel to more caves. Maybe three caves each with two feros that spawn away from each other. This will reduce the frequency of this situation. Also if you need more than one feros at a time (not just greed or refusing to share), It's probably time to move on to the next monster.

yust make the cave pk

Well, If this cave become PK cave it will be pretty impossible to train on feros (only 5 feros in NRM)

Between They will be more problems in NRM with the Spawn Serpers.

Seems the fero cave is a breeding ground for disagreements. I recently went to train and saw "a friend" on a double spawn, (the other spawns were taken) he told me he needed a double and I said I can have one. I proceed to train on 1 fero only, with a bone to which he took offense. (Out of respect for the rest of his guild I am NOT mentioning his or the guild name) After 30 mins of trying to disscuss this matter and listening to his insults the matter remained un-resolved. On a couple of other occasions I have "followed" the fero that spawned where i was training and had other people kill it (i have no problem with that) but then they turn around and say I killed their fero. It is a very easy place to get confused on which one to belongs to which player, but killing 1 stray fero does not call for people to behave badly towards each other (unless your enemies and have a valid reason)

*I did explain to him I had checked the other spawns first and that they were taken. It was then he said he wanted the double to himself.

Edited by Starlite

Source

Since every other day there seems to be a dispute about spawns in the Bethel Feros Cave, i am going to spell out here, step-by-step, good spawn etiquette for that cave:

feros_cave.jpg

Here is the Feros cave.

The spawns circled in blue are the common double spawns.

The spawns circled in red are the common single spawns.

When you first come to the cave, if both of the double spawns are in use GO AND CHECK IF ONE OF THE SINGLE SPAWNS IS FREE, and if it is, use it.

If both single spawns are taken, then you go over to one of the double spawns and here's what you say to the person currently on it:

"Hi, i checked the other spawns and none are available, i'll have to use one of these, which one would you prefer to keep?"

...and you let the person who was using the double spawn first pick which one of the feros they will continue to use, and you take the other one.

It's easy enough for anyone to follow, and to stop the annoying as fuck squabbles that come from that cave.

It's retarded to make it so 2 people only get 1 spawn each when the situation could just as easily be 1 person getting 2 spawns and the other person getting 1 spawn... that kind of illogicalness grinds my fucking gears.

Now think about it, you don't have to be that bright to understand general etiquette. I have had people in the past buy chars or given chars and what not at feros level and when they've come to train it's annoying as fk them killing the spawn you are on. and racing to every spawn they see claiming it was theirs. No one owns a spawn, but you could at least be reasonable and try not to be wankers about the whole situation. He/I probably could of said it nicer, but it's a common problem and I guess maybe soon we should have a spawn etiquette sub-forum thread under combat.

-kav.

AMAR is no better, he did the same thing... i guess i should change the name of the other thread about turk to "TURK are Bag Jumpers and Spawn Serpers"

Seems like Your guild Fancypants are more in line with the spawn serpers and bag jumpers. I have been in TURK when you WwW did this first strike.

Seems like you are not any better personally. You came into my Guild and BRODed a Non BROD tagged PKinger and refused to say you are sorry or pay for what you broke, why you are now in WwW or what ever the name is this week now. Outlaw guilds accept outlaws and troublemakers like you.

TURK is a very honorable guild. They help their guildies. They will drop everything to help a friend in need even if not a guildie. THey do not first strike BROD, they do not first strike Serp (Bethal cave is hard to tell what is what) but if you are on their list of Outlaws then they will. Think that includes your guild so get over it. AMAR is an Honorable PKinger and trainer. Honorable Trainer will serp outlaws that serped them, fair for the goose is fair for the gander,

Edited by Inglor

Shame theirs obviously no weight in your words attila, as many guilds not including us, have had trouble with "TURK" striking first.

Shame theirs obviously no weight in your words attila, as many guilds not including us, have had trouble with "TURK" striking first.

orly? name some plx.

BTW only me & amar had brod....and we only used it on brod tags. so let me know who we broded first plx

hai!

smurf/elmo/aislar were in a guild hai! (neutral tag)

smurf pulled brod on me and they said "we dont like yaser"

hai! got brod tag for trying to brod a turk member

www was red tag and atilla joined. he asked if he could brod www, we said no. (he had the chance to brod some1 but we told him not to and he didnt brod)

later some ppl from www tried to brod atilla (turk member) and www was brod tag.

GOW

kadlub + stinkyfeet vs ulu & me vs jigsaw

in that fight i saw kad taking off his wep and putting brod on and than he put bp on for more acc.

i told ulu in #gm and in pm that he is using brod but ulu was focused on killing sf than i said this in #gm "kad is trying to brod ulu so im gona try to brod him" i dissed from jig and att kad(with brod) he took bp off and put cotu and turned back on ulu and i fleed and att couple of times so kad kept turning on me. and than finally ulu put cotu on when he saw my pm's

sf/jig died and kadnub left

so gow got brod tag for trying to brod a turk member

i dissed from jig and att kad with brod. he took off his bp right away and put cotu and he got turned on me.

same day triska from turk got broded from kad

=hc=

was already brod tagged when i joined so idk

but when it got red than back to brod. we told in #ig

unlike you guys didnt pull a brod during a fight

and it was for couple of reasons.

[tm]

i killed(normal kf pk) dubz and ekzman and they started cursing & insulting in #ig/pm's.

i told them to stop many times or atleast stop with #ig... they didnt (#ig blocked)

than i told them if u continue to spam me im gona get you guys brod tagged

they didnt stop and i got them brod tagged!. than ata did #ig [tm] you are now brod tagged

killed dubz without brod and he spammed me in pm again when he came back i used brod (lucky for him 3min on him with brod & 100% acc he got hit 1x and died) and with brod there were no flames/insults/spams ..... :devlish:

and alps was mad (gm of turk) than i showed him the logs (he was still mad) but they deserved it.

=hc=

You brod tagged =Hc= because they summoned in PK.

lol

[tm]

i killed(normal kf pk) dubz and ekzman and they started cursing & insulting in #ig/pm's.

i told them to stop many times or atleast stop with #ig... they didnt (#ig blocked)

they didnt stop and i got them brod tagged!. than ata did #ig [tm] you are now brod tagged

So you brod tagged over flames?

You're going to brod tag every guild that flames you?

...may as well put '#set_guild_color' on a shortcut key :(

Also, with wWw, u accepted a shitlisted individual, we first informed you of our issues with Attila, you chose to accept a spawn serper in your guild, you reap what you sew.

=hc=

lol

Better than brod for no reason, =Hc= did this...

EDIT:And i have read in another forum that =Hc= brod tagged a guild for attacking while training? When that stopped =Hc= from attacking someone? Bit hypocrite, no?

Edited by Lorck

=hc=

lol

it wasnt just that....me and ulu were fighting boedha adi and lightlan, and during that fight boedha tells me to take nmt off or he is gona brod.... thats some serious threat right there. he didnt use it but he threaten to use brod cuz i was using nmt....?

later when ll summoned they got brod tagged.

[tm]

You're going to brod tag every guild that flames you?

...may as well put '#set_guild_color' on a shortcut key :(

Also, with wWw, u accepted a shitlisted individual, we first informed you of our issues with Attila, you chose to accept a spawn serper in your guild, you reap what you sew.

i guess u can say that...

if u can brod us for accepting a person who may have serped your spawns....i cant brod a person who pisses me off and doesnt stfu after i told him to stop 20x no?

and luigi plx check your logs lol its was done way later and still waiting on u to name some of the many guilds

oh and btw tell that fancy guy to use a rosto? he can spend $$ on chars but cant afford some rostos?

and another thing he died and droped nmt col tit stuff and kafa gave it back, and same day fancy tries to pk/brod kafa

so whats wrong when he dies again without rosto and drops col/tit armor and kafa keeps it?

if u can brod us for accepting a person who may have serped your spawns....i cant brod a person who pisses me off and doesnt stfu after i told him to stop 20x no?

#ignore ftw?

#ignore ftw?

You said in this post that you put LION guild brown because they "cried"... why don't you ignored them? Oh, btw, Kgxjeff says you cry on pm to him often, and this can be seen on your unofficial forum signature... double standards for the lose? :(

#ignore ftw?
You said in this post that you put LION guild brown because they "cried"...why don't you ignored them?

Yeah well i don't deny that was a bit dodgy.

See unlike most of EL, i don't deny if i've been an ass.

Oh, btw, Kgxjeff says you cry on pm to him often, and this can be seen on your unofficial forum signature... double standards for the lose? :dry:

WTF? "often"??

the PM conversation i had with kgxjeff a couple of days ago is like the first time ever i have had a lengthy conversation with him, and i didn't cry to him, he PM'd me crying. 'oh korrode i dont like your ego wah wah wah'

So get your fucking facts straight before you open your mouth... and always remember, your facts aren't straight if they came from guild DEAD.

Edited by Korrode