Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mrfancypants

The TURK Guild are bag jumpers

TURK attack no kf bj all none take scam nice to friend plx.

Sorry for your loss fancy :icon4:

Suskie- stfu you anoying prick

@fancy

Hi, u cant be sure whois bj or not in game if u lost something this is your problem!

Dont be a child, this is a game... u can be won or lose, u must enjoy both :icon4:

buy a rosto, stfu and play!

Uh-Oh, someone's gonna pay back hard :whistle:

Keep bj'ing please, you will need that to replace the broken armors :P

Fancy, it is called a rosto. You shouldn't train with expensive eqiupment that you dont want to lose without it. Either man up and invest in a rosto, or continue to act childish about this. It is YOUR fault for losing the items, not TURK's problem if you fail to CYA (cover your ass). You are in a guild that many other guilds don't like. You need to think about things like this when wearing 200k in items without rosto.

Lesson learned. Buy a brick and donate it to Ent when you die :whistle:

Fancy, it is called a rosto. You shouldn't train with expensive eqiupment that you dont want to lose without it. Either man up and invest in a rosto, or continue to act childish about this. It is YOUR fault for losing the items, not TURK's problem if you fail to CYA (cover your ass). You are in a guild that many other guilds don't like. You need to think about things like this when wearing 200k in items without rosto.

Lesson learned. Buy a brick and donate it to Ent when you die :)

really? thank you Captain Obvious... stfu and go train

The point of the thread is, watch out for TURK. Not all members bag-jump, but I've witnessed this more then once.

I see no proof here, but I do know while I was in TURK Korrode Bagjumped ATA. WWW and GOW is basically the same thing and Korrode is/was a high ranking member of both guilds.

You bagjump my guild, I bag jump yours, seems like a fair play to me.

TURK is a very honorable guild, as I said their is no proof anyplace in this posting where TURK bag jumped first or at all.

Fancy is still in the same guild that begged everyone not to BROD them a week after they BRODed. Seems as thou they do not like fair play.

If you are stupid enough to train without a rost, or go into PKing without a red cape and you are in an Outlaw guild Fancy, expect people to bag jump and BROD your guild back.

AttilaTheHun :)

Edited by Inglor

TURK is a very honorable guild, as I said their is no proof anyplace in this posting where TURK bag jumped first.

oh ye, very honorable....

let me tell you something which has happened in this eternal lands.

www and turk were fighting in nca.

I went there too, guild =hc=, and summoned arctic chims.

a www(fancy) and a turk(ulubatli) died.

turk browntagged =hc= for this(browntag means broding, scamming, bjing all allowed...)

www took it as pk. as it was.

pk, player killing. I'd say my arctics were pretty good at player killing. and for that turk started broding =hc=.

very honorably of you, really. :rolleyes:

Well thats its normal everyone has its own point of view ^^

I dont think either one guild brod tagging another guilde out of Boredom or cause they got

killed is much honorable ^^

To me its like one Land wins in a Boxing Contest, the Land who lost nukes the Winner :rolleyes:

But oh well.. could be worse.. nothing that cant be replaced.. and brod is part of pk anyways.

Am amazed its still being that much argued about

Sincerly,

Fabi

I see no proof here, but I do know while I was in TURK Korrode Bagjumped ATA. WWW and GOW is basically the same thing and Korrode is/was a high ranking member of both guilds.

You bagjump my guild, I bag jump yours, seems like a fair play to me.

TURK is a very honorable guild, as I said their is no proof anyplace in this posting where TURK bag jumped first or at all.

Fancy is still in the same guild that begged everyone not to BROD them a week after they BRODed. Seems as thou they do not like fair play.

If you are stupid enough to train without a rost, or go into PKing without a red cape and you are in an Outlaw guild Fancy, expect people to bag jump and BROD your guild back.

AttilaTheHun :rolleyes:

Alright smart ass, since you wanted to get into something you clearly have no knowledge about, I'll educate you.

#1. GoW/wWw DOES NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT serp/brod/bag jump first, only in retaliation.

#2. ATA was bagjumped, ATFER TURK guild, serped and attempted to brod us.

#3. We didn't beg anyone not to brod us, we changed our policy and everyone responded accordingly.

#4. GoW/wWw IS NOT a outlaw guild. We retaliate on the situation given to us.

Anyone who does any of the following to us, will be Shitlisted:
  • Scam
  • Spawn Serp
  • BRoD
  • Bagjump

We do not enforce any of the 'EL community rules' upon our members when dealing with Shitlisted people. Once an individual/guild breaks those rules with us, they lose the privilege of us respecting those rules when dealing with them. (We, as they say; fight fire with fire.)

It should be noted though, that we do not in any way force our members to break those 'community rules' either. How to act towards people on our Shitlist, and what privileges they will be afforded, is completely at the discretion of each Warlords member.

When a member of a guild performs one of the above listed acts upon us, we do not just exact retribution against that individual, their entire guild will suffer.

The key reason we do this is in the hope that their guild will either persuade them to make apologies and compensations for their actions, or give them the unpleasant experience of being kicked from the guild.

If their guild is unwilling to do either, then we presume their behavior is sanctioned, and we will treat the entire guild accordingly.

If the offender makes apologies and offers appropriate compensation*, we will remove them and their guild from our Shitlist.

If their guild kicks them, we will remove the guild from our Shitlist. The individual will of course remain.

We will notify any guild that accepts a shitlisted individual of their status, and give them a chance to kick them... if no kicking occurs, that guild will be shitlisted.

(* What equates to "appropriate compensation" is completely at our discretion)

That 1 week where GoW was formed we had no policy's/rules set in stone, but we do now.

Point is, don't talk when you have no idea what the situation is, or what party's have been involved.

You of all people should know better, serping peoples spawns because they "frustrated you". Which in itself, is an "Outlaw" act. Hypocrits ftl. :bow_arrow: .

Do I make myself clear? :bow_arrow:

Lesson learned. Buy a brick and donate it to Ent when you die :)

really? thank you Captain Obvious... stfu and go train

At least I do it safely. :)

But GoW members do leave the guild to live out their lust for brod, without the guild having to deal with the consequences then?

That's even worse.

Haha... If you are so stupid... um I mean reckless to die to feroses 2x w/o rosto, I don't care if someone bagjumps you. I'd do the same if I was still playing :)

But GoW members do leave the guild to live out their lust for brod, without the guild having to deal with the consequences then?

That's even worse.

orly?

Proof and also prove that they intended on rejoining back after pl0x

That's even worse.

orly?

Proof and also prove that they intended on rejoining back after pl0x

Luigi has all the info already.

I died in the Feros cave a few days ago loosing TI plate/cuisses, and an iron sword. AMAR picked them up, and would not give them back, he said he would give them to ATA who would then return them to me. Of course when i talk to ATA, he says he is not giving them back.

Earlier today i died again dropping only my Col/Serp sword/Mol and kafasakil picked them up, and then logged out.

Yes i know, i should have had a rosto, but i didnt think i would need one. Both times the Feros crit me to death. (YES, I RESET, THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIED... ALONG WITH NOT PAYING ATTENTION).

So, if you ever die around a TURK member, dont expect to get your things back, they will only keep them, and say stupid insults to you.

Beware

when you die you drop a bag, any bag is un owned ingame, it is up for grabs, not Bjing in most peoples opinion is harvesting bags, then you get it stolen, but when you die its a totally free bag, wasted post

I died in the Feros cave a few days ago loosing TI plate/cuisses, and an iron sword. AMAR picked them up, and would not give them back, he said he would give them to ATA who would then return them to me. Of course when i talk to ATA, he says he is not giving them back.

Earlier today i died again dropping only my Col/Serp sword/Mol and kafasakil picked them up, and then logged out.

Yes i know, i should have had a rosto, but i didnt think i would need one. Both times the Feros crit me to death. (YES, I RESET, THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIED... ALONG WITH NOT PAYING ATTENTION).

So, if you ever die around a TURK member, dont expect to get your things back, they will only keep them, and say stupid insults to you.

Beware

when you die you drop a bag, any bag is un owned ingame, it is up for grabs, not Bjing in most peoples opinion is harvesting bags, then you get it stolen, but when you die its a totally free bag, wasted post

You add nothing to this thread, or anything that has already been addressed. kindly GTFO.

Edit: "but when you die its a totally free bag, wasted post" So when you see someone die without a rosto that ISN'T in a PK map, your going to assume that it's a free bag?.... :pickaxe:

Edited by Luigi

they r nuubs lol. amar serped my spawn and he said that i serped his...

What else you can expect, he is newbie.

this is definatly the Pot calling the kettle black. Nome guild, the new www/GOW guild, is full of bag jumpers and outlaws lol.

Attila

Edited by Inglor

Big accusations you got there, back them up with proof of gtfo. You're really starting to piss me off with your definition of outlaw. You yourself, are an outlaw. You serp, bagjump, brod for no reasons, only because under your own morals they did something wrong by you. boo fucking hoo they called you a name.

You're the outlaw here, and a pretty damn good hypocrite at that. You serped KADLUB because he killed lenny instead of you and didn't want to share the drop with someone who demanded not asked but demanded kadlub to give him not some, but the WHOLE drop. after he refused, you started serping him. by your own morals that's ok, by the community's morals, you're an outlaw.

Nome guild, isn't the new wWw. Nome guild was founded by SenZon, LiquiD and I after wWw disbanded. Shame that you can buy all the gc/chars/items in game, but one thing you'll never be able to buy is a brain and some common sense.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Gnome/index/

Read up, get a clue because honestly I'm sick of the bullshit you're spewing.

edit: oh and that being said, wWw members are more then welcome to visit/join.

Edited by Luigi