Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mrfancypants

The TURK Guild are bag jumpers

I died in the Feros cave a few days ago loosing TI plate/cuisses, and an iron sword. AMAR picked them up, and would not give them back, he said he would give them to ATA who would then return them to me. Of course when i talk to ATA, he says he is not giving them back.

Earlier today i died again dropping only my Col/Serp sword/Mol and kafasakil picked them up, and then logged out.

Yes i know, i should have had a rosto, but i didnt think i would need one. Both times the Feros crit me to death. (YES, I RESET, THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIED... ALONG WITH NOT PAYING ATTENTION).

So, if you ever die around a TURK member, dont expect to get your things back, they will only keep them, and say stupid insults to you.

Beware

becouse u know GOW guild do the same with players and u think when u go join to fear guild u be good person lol

hi all, i m Alpertunga gm of turk guild. I play this game since 5 years or so and playing with honest except bagjumpers, spawm serpers, who use insulting language to me or my guildies. Fancy and his friends, guildies always do all these things. Guildies and some friends from other guilds complain same things about them. So i dont want to be a goodperson anymore to these kind of players. There s a good word in law for this ;

Kısasa Kısas = An Eye For An Eye!

ty

hi all, i m Alpertunga gm of turk guild. I play this game since 5 years or so and playing with honest except bagjumpers, spawm serpers, who use insulting language to me or my guildies. Fancy and his friends, guildies always do all these things. Guildies and some friends from other guilds complain same things about them. So i dont want to be a goodperson anymore to these kind of players. There s a good word in law for this ;

ty

I hate fancy too, can i have his CoL? he wouldnt give me one earlier :icon4:

Sorry, but i have never said anything bad about ATA... ever. And my guildies (that i know of) didnt either. You send me a link to unoffic forums about "ATA BJ????????????" topic, and you thought i was exe, which did say bad things. lrn2read

and the whole world will end up blind (Buddha)

Edited by Zakil

why didn't u say that u had died in feros with ur fancypants char and i gave whole ur bag back after u had left wWw??then of course u joined back to wWw and was fighting against me in kf at that night??you've fish memory fancy???

Fancy, apologise to the nice TURK guild, they saved you the hassle of asking the feros for your armor back. :icon4:

Note: im just trying to get 100 posts. 3 to go.

rosto oh yeah dumb ass u forgot to bring one turk ftw :icon4:

i died in feros cave lost nothing!why?be a cheat get treated like a cheat dam noob