Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rathgar

ban

No idea?

You haven't looked at the bans threads around you and talked to your friends and figured out what you have in common with them?

I'm pretty sure that was already stated, both in this thread, and in the post you were told to read. However that was conditional on that being the only problem.

Since I found even more illegal multi in massive amounts which you tried to hide (especially when your character was called Alkazarrr) after looking through your logs, your ban is extended indefinitely.

so but I ask You, it promises with it I will be dust wiecej alto, if you will unblock me chara, I ask

so but I ask You, it promises with it I will be dust more alto, if you will unblock me chara, I ask

When you get unbanned, you will have no alts.

Please read this post you were directed to read before:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41193

As I said to you both here and ingame, the one month is dependent on nothing else coming up that you did.

I am not happy with the massive amount of illegal multi and middleman activity you did on all of your characters, and your efforts to pretend you did not understand. I am well aware you knew full well what you were doing and that you were confident the mods would not find out.

I understand that I will not get unbana, because I see that they got all what the same day what I already sa and they play... hmmm just well can once alter sentence...:) I know so, I used these alto, but you can it delete and to give on Rathgar WL...

Hello, u know and u give me ban about 2 month ago, really sorry for break rules. I will never do it again. Can You unban my character please. :whistle:

Edited by Rathgar

Hello, u know and u give me ban about 2 month ago, really sorry for break rules. I will never do it again. Can You unban my character please. ;)

I am posting this to let you all know that there will be a slight modification in how the moderating team will be handling locks and bans. Entropy (Radu) and I together have worked out what we both believe to be a very good working model for consistent and effective moderation.

Locks and IP bans will now be an automatic 1 month. No negotiations, no running to Ent to get around big bad Aisy/Asgnny/Ghrae/Thyralax. Also the standard inventory wipe/stats reductions will be kept if appropriate for the crime. It will be on the locked/banned player's head to come back 1 month later to be reinstated. If they do something else normally lock worthy, another 1 month ban will be given. If they violate the ban or start complaining/whining during this period, their clock starts over. If a player has a lock on his main character and creates more trouble on an alt, the original locked main character will have an extended lock, in addition to a potential lock of the alt depending on the crime. (Obviously if you earned an IP ban, you better not have any alts) If this keeps repeating, they will get a more serious punishment, some examples could be a 2 month ban, or possibly on a case by case basis, a perma-ban. This will apply to ALL players, no exceptions.

This does not replace our kicks, warnings, mod pm's, boots, mutes, etc. Those as always will be on an as needed case-by-case basis.

Note: Illegal multiplay cases will not be allowed to have the illegal mules/alts unlocked and back ingame, ONLY the main character (no new alts either).

If you have any questions please feel free to forum pm me. It is much easier to concentrate on you via forum communication rather than ingame, where there are too many distractions and people pulling me in multiple directions.

Dude.....She aint kidding bro..I got banned before also and no matter what you say,or how sorry you are,She cant budge.

I got on old principles ban (1 month) so it will be well also how would get theses on old, and you beyond this Ais wrote me from next automatic ban + 1 month public meeting how they would not tell already this he passed, I ask you about unban, I was polite I did not inflict problems, I deserved on this punishment, it regrets this, and I apologize very! please :P

Edited by Rathgar

and i have question, i have old rules bans or new rules bans?? beacuse old rules ban was 1 month, and in new rules ban 2 months, please wrote back

and i have question, i have old rules bans or new rules bans?? beacuse old rules ban was 1 month, and in new rules ban 2 months, please wrote back

There is no old rules or new rules. The problem is, at first I only saw the middleman activity for other people and you pretended you didn't understand the rules or that you did something wrong. Then I looked closer at your logs and found all the illegal multi you did yourself with your own characters and how you were bragging in channels how the mods would never catch you.

So your ban was extended to indefinite.

I have already explained this both here and ingame. I am not going to keep answering the same questions.

OK, so what I can make in order to time underwent shortening why you will not say that this perm?? lol because for me what undefined time this perm??

how this will be yet long lasted, if about then it walks you I was guilty this, I admit, but human is forgive with thing...

Hello, my birthdays are today, would was was like to find out or I can calculate on small present from You, I would want very to get unban, I will be happy from this very, and I hope that this will not cause You no problem, and I promise that I more will not allow bad act.

Edited by Rathgar

Hello, my birthdays are today, would was was like to find out or I can calculate on small present from You, I would want very to get unban, I will be happy from this very, and I hope that this will not cause You no problem, and I promise that I more will not allow bad act.

am posting this to let you all know that there will be a slight modification in how the moderating team will be handling locks and bans. Entropy (Radu) and I together have worked out what we both believe to be a very good working model for consistent and effective moderation.

Locks and IP bans will now be an automatic 1 month. No negotiations, no running to Ent to get around big bad Aisy/Asgnny/Ghrae/Thyralax. Also the standard inventory wipe/stats reductions will be kept if appropriate for the crime. It will be on the locked/banned player's head to come back 1 month later to be reinstated. If they do something else normally lock worthy, another 1 month ban will be given. If they violate the ban or start complaining/whining during this period, their clock starts over. If a player has a lock on his main character and creates more trouble on an alt, the original locked main character will have an extended lock, in addition to a potential lock of the alt depending on the crime. (Obviously if you earned an IP ban, you better not have any alts) If this keeps repeating, they will get a more serious punishment, some examples could be a 2 month ban, or possibly on a case by case basis, a perma-ban. This will apply to ALL players, no exceptions.

This does not replace our kicks, warnings, mod pm's, boots, mutes, etc. Those as always will be on an as needed case-by-case basis.

Note: Illegal multiplay cases will not be allowed to have the illegal mules/alts unlocked and back ingame, ONLY the main character (no new alts either).

If you have any questions please feel free to forum pm me. It is much easier to concentrate on you via forum communication rather than ingame, where there are too many distractions and people pulling me in multiple directions.

:w00t:

HI, i think that today is good day for my unban, i very sorry, and promise that never againe this make.

Can I have unban?? and be over 90 days since my ban.

Edited by Rathgar