Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
OldSchool

Evildog

Hi, i got locked char, so my bro had. I know what we did, it was kinda multitrade.

Well story is - we shared chars, he got my 100 a/d OIL for his 50's Evildog , so now I play as Evildog, he play as OIL.

I know we shouldnt gave our storages like that, but we didnt do it for make profits, just to play as own char now.

And now I am begging you great lords of EL , can I have EvilDog char back please ??? EL is lall my life now, dont have other friends cept ppl here.

Yours 4ever Oldschool

First off, you should know better. And I know you know better looking at all the middlemen you used.

Between sagarmatha, oil, evildog, godlive, eternal (already locked), there has been a lot of sharing and trading and IP manipulating and middlemen involved, and more than once for the situation you just described.

And your involvement in the herount bunch.

And it is obvious you knew better and tried to hide it.

All of you.

I dont know what you talking about. I mean in facts- me (oldschool, who got EVILDOG char) never traded with sagarmantha, herount and others u say. My bro, evildog (now OIL) maby did, but he have own comp and own IP adress.

I am dont asking about him, or other those chars, never did multitrade or bag trade or something like that. YOu can easy check my IP adress in forum same as my IP adress in game.

Than you can check also my bro IP , he has different and there maby he did all those multis.

This is my frist time i have problems with thing like this.

All can I do now is a big big apologize for EL community and specially for ppl who did all that great work to make EL be cleaned out of those dirty tricks.

I swear too so never ever i will try something bad, didnt even realized i was do something bad that time.

SO please unbann my char Evildog because now life have no point to be continued

Oldschool

It will be longest month im whole my life. But thank you for your decision and one more time I apologize for that sick situation. And 1 more thing - I eally dont care what will happen with other chars , I only need EvilDog back ..

YOur 4ever Oldschool

EDIT: Is this possible to log on old friend char ONLY to chat with EL community please ? i will not do any other actions, will sit on IP with that char ? El is like narcotic, sry...

Edited by OldSchool

Evildog unlocked.

You are on a no alts, no sharing (either direction), no same IP trading (or any manipulated version of that to get around it) restriction.

Any attempts to get around this will result in an indefinite ban since you are now duly warned.