Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cameronroyce

Ban

Margoth was banned for illegal multi 7-8months ago and i would like to know how long the bann was for and if i can have my character back. I am sorry for what i did.I have had characters banned before(lifetime) but i was hoping this time could be different since it before i was caught and explained the situation to aislinn.

Edited by cameronroyce

No, you can't have it back.

That was your third time being locked for illegal multi and you have been in trouble for other issues too.

I see you have been happily playing on kilaran and now an alt barosiha you aren't allowed to have?

i havent played on kilaran in a couple weeks i gave it back to quizzel (previous owner, i think he gave it to a freind) before i made barosiha, and that was my first time being banned for illegal multi, and i told you this but you probrably dont remember, the only reason i did illegal multi was because trading my char an i thought i was going to get scammed(and i did)

Edited by cameronroyce

Hmm what about knight_kapow, cameronroyce, redmonkey...

And then after knight_kapow was unlocked, what about raider23, raider, promoz, purplehaze, knight_kapo, invinceable...

Remember those?

Anyway that is no excuse for illegal multi, don't buy/sell/share and you won't get scammed.

And the answer is still no.

Yeh i did have alts after i got banned but i never traded between them.. really the only thing i have done wrong in this game is use inappropriate language and i got banned for that and this was a couple years ago i havnt done anything wrong since

Edited by cameronroyce