Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KuRiKiMo

Kurikimo banned?

Hi, my in-game name is kurikimo. I woke up this morning to a phone call from a friend telling me his guy got banned along with his brother. About a half hour after this call i tried to log onto EL to discover that kurikimo was banned. I'm very sorry for any wrong i did. I love EL, and would like to get unbanned. Thanks

You mean the friend who actually uses his brother's character by his own admission to me today and then had the nerve to try to get me to give him his brother's forum account password?

Why don't you tell me all about all the sharing and trading going on with these characters:

kurikimo

scullsyk

getosupastaa

hairyhobo

No getosupastaa is his own character and his brother has a seperate one, Hairyhobo. getosupastaa and hairyhobo are my good friends irl they come over to my house a lot and we all play el so they log on sometimes too. Geto quit el for a while and he gave me the pass to his character and he said he never wanted to play again. so the character was mine for a while. but he changed his mind and asked for the pass back eventually and i gave it to him. So i dont play his acc anymore. i only play mine. and Hairy comes over sometimes and plays too. Scullsyk was a different case, my cousin doesnt play on him anymore very much and he gave me the pass to him, but he took it back also and i dont play him anymore. I admit i illegal multi'd and im very sorry...it will NEVER happen again. El means a lot to me and i want to be able to play my character again..

Yes I know the claim of getosupastaa and hairyhobo but that's not how it always happens is it. Two brothers may have each started their own accounts but there is a lot of sharing going on.

He is on a no alts no sharing condition. Full stop. He can't go letting others use it and those two have their own illegal issues not even counting you.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41193

Okay I understand. Im very sorry for all the sharing and trading...its caused too much trouble already. I will tell him to read this too. I've learned my lesson thats for sure. So will kurikimo be un-banned in a month? or is it possible for it to be unlocked now?

You should have thought about that before you massivly cheated. :)

okay ive had 1 month to think about it. and ive learned my lesson. i would very much like to get unlocked now please. I will never break rule 5 or break any other rule intentionally again. Thanks :D

Kurikimo is unlocked.

No alts, no sharing, no helping others cheat, no looking for ways to get around any of this.