Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stone

Connection problems

I can't either

Before I disconnected, it was the first time i ever saw my own grue message. And I could see chat but not do anything, like I was receiving and not transmitting.

Whole lotta No connecting goin' on . . . players online isn't working for me either.

:rolleyes:

edit: oh yea, east coast US and still down *sigh*

Edited by bugabear

at least 3 big german carriers have atm problems the routes to game server end somewhere in france.

During the first 5-10 minutes i succeeded to connect at least from 1 of 3 via telnet to port 2000

t-home started to have problems at 01:23 CET

I can't either

Before I disconnected, it was the first time i ever saw my own grue message. And I could see chat but not do anything, like I was receiving and not transmitting.

same, I was seeing the creatures moving around me but I could not walk.

Thanks for the feedback, hope for all of us to see that fixed :rolleyes:

Edit:

Fixed by higher authorities like ent, thats what i meant...jeez

2nd Edit:

Agree with Cyberwulf...take care all

Edited by Stone

Have now Conection problems too since ~30 min all internet work only conection to server not, testserver also no conection?

Ok seems a bigger problem, allredy bedtime here in Germany :rolleyes: So I say good night to all who know me here, i hope to cu all tomorrow :/

Edited by Cyberwulf

I can't connect either :/ I was with my =HC= guildies in KF and IO think I had a rosto in my inv also! :/ Fix it ent please...

hmmm, server reachable from poland, checked from a site @ warszaw.

Still all german ISP' i have access to have problems with ending routes in france.

Southeast USA and no problem here.

This isn't the EL server's fault, ent owes nobody any rostos.

And how is ent responsible for or able to fix routing problems in germany? :)

Look at it like meeting a bunch of friends at the movies. You all take different roads to get there. Some of your friends have flooded roads or an accident blocking the road they need to use and are stuck in traffic because the road is closed off. Some of your friends have perfectly clear roads and get to the movie theater.

state changed on one server which had the latest loss of route, being able to connect again

on the other routes i see less dead nodes in the trace

Tue Aug 18 03:47:46 CEST 2009: CRITICAL - Socket timeout after 10 seconds

Tue Aug 18 03:49:32 CEST 2009: TCP OK - 6.029 second response time on port 2000|time=6.029464s;;;0.000000;10.000000

Tue Aug 18 03:54:23 CEST 2009: CRITICAL - Socket timeout after 10 seconds

Tue Aug 18 03:56:53 CEST 2009: TCP OK - 9.036 second response time on port 2000|time=9.035572s;;;0.000000;10.000000

Tue Aug 18 03:57:53 CEST 2009: CRITICAL - Socket timeout after 10 seconds

Tue Aug 18 03:58:19 CEST 2009: TCP OK - 6.030 second response time on port 2000|time=6.029607s;;;0.000000;10.000000

Tue Aug 18 04:01:30 CEST 2009: CRITICAL - Socket timeout after 10 seconds

Tue Aug 18 04:04:54 CEST 2009: TCP OK - 6.039 second response time on port 2000|time=6.038915s;;;0.000000;10.000000

So after more than 2.5 hours the game server is again reachable from several german providers/hosters

During the last phase the routes got lost again several times for some minutes, now seem to stay stable.

since it is now 4:10 am have fun, i need to take a nap

c u

Look at it like meeting a bunch of friends at the movies. You all take different roads to get there. Some of your friends have flooded roads or an accident blocking the road they need to use and are stuck in traffic because the road is closed off. Some of your friends have perfectly clear roads and get to the movie theater.

Allow me to elaborate on this...

funny-pictures-the-internet-is-a-series-of-tubes.jpg

:)