Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
2cute2

EL is like glue.

Well as of sometime in August/September I will have been playing for four years, briefly on another character and most know me as 2cute2. I have left el for breaks but always return, El is like glue or some rubber band you stretch to tight and it springs back to you. For my freshman and spophmore years of college I have gone to school neer my house and lived @ home, but for my junior year I will be going out of state for school. Its pretty exciting :confused: I have always traveled alot but this is something new and I cannot wait. I will be going to school in NY and after living in FL for the past 6 years will probally freeze to death (if so this is probally the only reason ya'll wont see me again.) As a tranfer student I wont be living in a dorm, all of us have been assigned to live in this pretty nice hotel for @ least the first semmester. They website says "free high speed wireless" but some how I kind of doubt it lol. But besides that I have a full course load and a few of my friends living on my floor, and some new friends that dont seem the type to be quite (if you know me you probally know I <3 this) but anyways I dont think I will be logging on 2 much for the first semmester or maybe year. I will attempt to loggin once in a while to say "hi" or to distract me from homework. Ahhh haha wow I feel so emotional I feel like I am breaking up with EL or something haha. I will be leaving on the 26th (only 12 days left!) and will really miss you all. Miss me 2! ;p

- Best wishes and gave a great year EL <3

I agree with ya,had many bans,many characters locked,and always returned <when was Aislinn nice on meh :rolleyes: > i cannot calc how much bans / locks etc had,but returned and trained char over and over again :pickaxe: am alrday also playing like 4 years :confused:

Don't worry 2cute2. I can always spam you on Facebook and you can always check out the forums. Or you can just be like some of us where we just log on to chat and fool around (like me!).

*hugggs* will miss you of course

studies - best time in my life, I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did!

you will spend a lot of time with books.. but you will paaaartyyyyyyy too!

oh facebook rulez, you cannot hide :P

Well as of sometime in August/September I will have been playing for four years, briefly on another character and most know me as 2cute2. I have left el for breaks but always return, El is like glue or some rubber band you stretch to tight and it springs back to you. For my freshman and spophmore years of college I have gone to school neer my house and lived @ home, but for my junior year I will be going out of state for school. Its pretty exciting B) I have always traveled alot but this is something new and I cannot wait. I will be going to school in NY and after living in FL for the past 6 years will probally freeze to death (if so this is probally the only reason ya'll wont see me again.) As a tranfer student I wont be living in a dorm, all of us have been assigned to live in this pretty nice hotel for @ least the first semmester. They website says "free high speed wireless" but some how I kind of doubt it lol. But besides that I have a full course load and a few of my friends living on my floor, and some new friends that dont seem the type to be quite (if you know me you probally know I <3 this) but anyways I dont think I will be logging on 2 much for the first semmester or maybe year. I will attempt to loggin once in a while to say "hi" or to distract me from homework. Ahhh haha wow I feel so emotional I feel like I am breaking up with EL or something haha. I will be leaving on the 26th (only 12 days left!) and will really miss you all. Miss me 2! ;p

- Best wishes and gave a great year EL <3

c u around, i'll try to keep in touch, good luck and hf! :P