Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
StormHawk

Yetio and Yascarus Bagjumps

LOL, noobs never cease to amaze me!!!

they create a guild with "WAR" in the name (MWAR), go into pk area and then get mad when get killed hahahaha

LOL, noobs never cease to amaze me!!!

they create a guild with "WAR" in the name (MWAR), go into pk area and then get mad when get killed hahahaha

Who cried in SKF when I serped her once? oh, right. you.

Edited by hussam

seriously...Hussam u rly need to further Pk education. Its not 'stealing' if he rightfylly pkd someone and took their deathbag lol. If u want 'safe' pvp, buy a guildmap and guardbot. And I agree w/ Korrode...any evidence? Tbh it sounds like ppl are "omg some1 said in ch6 yetio/yasca did (bad thing)!!! Even tho they didn't do it to me, we'll redtag them too bc we are good pups to the el community". Star had the right idea for 'orange' just as caution...but to fullout red some1 is tarded lol.

hehe catnoobga, u serp peoples spawns and stuff and u moaning cos we took like 60 quartz from ur bag, or even less than that ^^ and we did it because u brod us first so ur shitlisted :confused:

Edited by TinY

Your view? I think the view of people who can be targeted by Yetio is what's important.

Well, this is the public Disputes section of the EL forums, if an issue is going to be brought here, then the view of every member of the EL community is going to be considered.

As others have been pointing out, the "troublemaking" done by guild =\ is not necessarily considered 'trouble' by everyone.

I highly suspect, due to my personal view of BrenoBelkas being a "troublemaker", that =\ bagjumping his guild is a response to equivalent actions, and hence, (again i stress; IMO) justified.

EDIT:

In my case, my guildies with pvping with each other, not PKing. He stepped in, killed one and stole his MM cape.

I also note that your complaint about =\ is considered illegitimate to the degree that the EL administration has disallowed such complaints to even be posted in the Disputes section of the forums.

i.e. Rule 3 of disputes

3. PK-related complaints will be deleted unless the issue is about lying, luring, and/or scamming, and is the main issue, not the getting PK'd. Again proof IS required up front.
Edited by Korrode

:P Bagjumping is legal and an intended result of Pk. There is no safety in bags. Ask Rayla. Ask Radu, Shishio. I thought you were going to boycott pk and wanted all the guilds to do the same because of GOW? On a side note, is guild jumping fun for you? Edited by popeye

Yetio's guild is BROD tagged with us too. I do not bagjump BROD tags but that is my option, I have the "right" by my guild to do so. I do not serp BROD tags either but I will serp jerks from time to time just for a few minutes :P I Like Yetio however, he is having fun with the game. Just wish he would stop Harming my guild in Hunda B)

I personal do not give a dam what Korrode thinks on this subject. How many think he sticks his nose in other business way to much and bitches and complains way to much and many of his guild have no manners at all.

This is a game. Have fun with it :icon13:.

AttilaTheHun, DaveMage(future owner of KF)

Yetio's guild is BROD tagged with us too. I do not bagjump BROD tags but that is my option, I have the "right" by my guild to do so. I do not serp BROD tags either but I will serp jerks from time to time just for a few minutes :( I Like Yetio however, he is having fun with the game. Just wish he would stop Harming my guild in Hunda :)

I personal do not give a dam what Korrode thinks on this subject. How many think he sticks his nose in other business way to much and bitches and complains way to much and many of his guild have no manners at all.

This is a game. Have fun with it :).

AttilaTheHun, DaveMage(future owner of KF)

:) AMEN. :) I've watched Yetio and Yasc and all the others get along and argue in six.

Yetio's guild is BROD tagged with us too. I do not bagjump BROD tags but that is my option, I have the "right" by my guild to do so. I do not serp BROD tags either but I will serp jerks from time to time just for a few minutes smile.gif I Like Yetio however, he is having fun with the game. Just wish he would stop Harming my guild in Hunda smile.gif

what map is hunda?

Yetio's guild is BROD tagged with us too. I do not bagjump BROD tags but that is my option, I have the "right" by my guild to do so. I do not serp BROD tags either but I will serp jerks from time to time just for a few minutes smile.gif I Like Yetio however, he is having fun with the game. Just wish he would stop Harming my guild in Hunda smile.gif

what map is hunda?

I think he meant Honda.

On topic: I agree with Korrode. If we are to believe that they really are general troublemakers you should prove that you didn't do anything to get them started in the first place.

DaveMage(future owner of KF)

Sorry old man, but your reactions are far too slow to be any good mage. Will be fun killing you though. :)