Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
StormHawk

Yetio and Yascarus Bagjumps

I guildmaster of RIOT was doing a small event with guildies. Yetio go invisible and bagjumps our bag. Then yascarus came invisible as well trying to bag swap? Why didnt they trade? i don't know. so then bag jump it back. but for future reference to others you should watch out for theese guys. The funny part is he was poisoned from failing at drinking the Invisibilty potions....

the Chatlogs:

TriLight: yetio move

YetiO: guys you are brown tag you know?

BrenoBelkas: outlaws time \o/

BrenoBelkas: made a great name for your guild :)

YetiO: you try brod me, outlaw too?

YetiO: ><

BrenoBelkas: nice screenshot

BrenoBelkas: ty

YetiO: oh

BrenoBelkas: fail

Yascarus: :)

YetiO: pivkaxe

BrenoBelkas: im still posting on the outlaws

YetiO wants to trade with you. Use the trade icon then click on him/her in order to accept the trade.

Yascarus: sure

YetiO: kk

[PM from Memnon: kf them]

Yascarus: i been there a few times :)

Yascarus: yetio lets go

BrenoBelkas: hf

YetiO: you dont need pick?

Screenshot i took of them: http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm59/Sh...pg&newest=1

-Breno

The funny part is he was poisoned from failing at drinking the Invisibilty potions....

sometimes potions fail you know, omg dats so funny!!!

would be funny if they died cuz of it ;\

Edited by Infamous

Question ? Why are we trying to brod =/ guild? well to start they cause problems. we are totally against people who bagjump if they bagjump we will start serping and broding a certain guild.

Had they bagjumped you prior to your attempt to BRoD them?

If not, what were these "problems" they caused you, that lead up to you trying to BRoD them?

Edited by Korrode

Well, if you are brod tagged i dont see any problems with bj you if you will be brown tagged by UNIT i will bj you too :) (for your info i never bj :)) you think broding is ok and bj is not ok? Ok but tell me why because i dont understand it. If you brod =/ ( any leather set or racoon/skunks hat :) ) i brod tagged you too :) and i will be log on often specialy for you :)

Brown tag, green tag, orange tag theese are all just colors. Nevertheless He bagjumped - end of story.

Brown tag, green tag, orange tag theese are all just colors. Nevertheless He bagjumped - end of story.

As you're unwilling to provide details on the events leading up to the incident, i personally am unwilling to give your claims any credibility. (Obviously everyone will make up their own minds, this is just my point of view.)

Usually when someone's unwilling to discuss the entirety of a bad situation, it's because at least some degree of blame for it's occurrence can be placed on them.

So Korrode i've given you screenshots. i've given you logs. what else can i do? Enlighten me :lurker:

Korrode, I'm not sure why you're defending Yetio. But ok, forget about Breno for a second. There were already two other people, Littlebig and me, who posted that '=/' were tagged because of troublemaking.

Regardless whether Breno and Yetio has personal feuds leading to their situations or not, it doesn't change the fact that two other guilds complained about =/ as well.

So Korrode i've given you screenshots. i've given you logs. what else can i do? Enlighten me :)

Answer my questions. (post #6)

Korrode, I'm not sure why you're defending Yetio.

I'm not, all I did was was ask very plain questions.

But ok, forget about Breno for a second. There were already two other people, Littlebig and me, who posted that '=/' were tagged because of troublemaking.

Well all you guys said was "troublemaking", it's WAY too subjective, could you and Littlebig elaborate also?

It's not like I'm asking a huge amount of complex questions. Yetio clearly states something about prior issues that lead up to him bagjumping, i'd just like the details of those prior issues, as due to my personal views, they may impact how i would view this bagjumping report.

We have been told of other incidents of bagjumping by Yetio and Yascarus. We as a guild have not experienced any problems with them so far, however orange tag for us is just a caution, red-tag is for a definate problem e.g bagjumping and brown tag is for brodding/scamming.

We have been told of other incidents of bagjumping by Yetio and Yascarus. We as a guild have not experienced any problems with them so far, however orange tag for us is just a caution, red-tag is for a definate problem e.g bagjumping and brown tag is for brodding/scamming.

Other Day i died from a invasion in tirnwoodVale ......iv just returned from a 2 year break.....and it said the monsters have broke out into tirnwood vale i thought i reconise that........not thinkin and relising i was strolling back from beam to wsc storage then next thing i know right next to storage a chimmy was all over me(had no sword out no he's nothing and it was behind a tree so......didnt see much until) lol i died :) ......... lost full plate , CoL , MoL , Tit shield Etc.....

then i rushed back from beam and someone (Very nice person was sitting on my bag for me) :bow_arrow: cant rem his name ................. i went to it and said wheeyyy you have got my bag then yasacurus also come over and said thats my bag!!! and the very nice person replied whats init i said plate , Col and yas copied and said the same and repeated to say thats my bag.......i was lucky to pm that very nice person with full items and get it returned........if i or any my Guild'ies see you in PK yas youu in trouble son! ha i think everyone should watch out for these muggy little noob's!

As you're unwilling to provide details on the events leading up to the incident, i personally am unwilling to give your claims any credibility. (Obviously everyone will make up their own minds, this is just my point of view.)

Usually when someone's unwilling to discuss the entirety of a bad situation, it's because at least some degree of blame for it's occurrence can be placed on them.

LOL... sorry, but I saw only a picture of one person sitting on a bag (that in reality might even have been his), with two other players standing nearby.

I have stood near people before also, and I have even sat on a bag near people. Does that prove me as a bagjumper. Nope... maybe as Korrode says, more evidence is required one way or another.

I don't say it is not true... just that the burden of proof falls on the accuser.

It's not like I'm asking a huge amount of complex questions. Yetio clearly states something about prior issues that lead up to him bagjumping, i'd just like the details of those prior issues, as due to my personal views, they may impact how i would view this bagjumping report.

Your view? I think the view of people who can be targeted by Yetio is what's important. Yetio stole a MM cape from my guildie. I think stealing is still called troublemaking.

According to my guildie (Lamorian) Yetio poisoned her on way out of DPA and took her stuff when she died.

Some call it strategy, some say its legal, but it's just as legal for me to refuse to ever trade or deal with that guild.

Your view? I think the view of people who can be targeted by Yetio is what's important. Yetio stole a MM cape from my guildie. I think stealing is still called troublemaking.

According to my guildie (Lamorian) Yetio poisoned her on way out of DPA and took her stuff when she died.

Some call it strategy, some say its legal, but it's just as legal for me to refuse to ever trade or deal with that guild.

People... :P bagjumping and killing somebody on pk maps is two different things as long as you dont know what is it you will call people bagjumpers, scammers etc

People... :P bagjumping and killing somebody on pk maps is two different things as long as you dont know what is it you will call people bagjumpers, scammers etc

In my case, my guildies with pvping with each other, not PKing. He stepped in, killed one and stole his MM cape.

Warning! This leads into a PK(player killing) map.

Warning! You just entered a PKing map! This means other players can attack you!

Lolz ppl . first read rulez , than think , next write anything like , this or other one is a scammer or bagjumper . killin players in pk is legal , nvm do they pvp or r afk or thaty went to pk coz they didnt know its pk area . maybe killin pvpers is not much honorable but its still legal pk .