Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
2cute2

Vista full screen?

ok so thanks to the help of several very helpfull people I can now get onto el without crashing. Now that I can get on however I can not take it off full screen. Before when I could only get on for a secound before I would crash I could change my to take it off full screen, it wouldnt let me resize but @ least I could see the tool bar. But that doesnt really help if I couldnt play. As of last night I can get on, the screen was flickering in the center when it wouldnt let me on without crashing and it is still doing that but also when i sign on this weird flash happens with what looks to be all the sigals? its wierd. I get on and when I try to take it out of full screen it goes black and comes back with full screen higlighted again, and when i change the size nothing changes. When I try to change either of those options I now get this message: Window size adjusted to 634x427

Hmm... This mode seems to fall back in software 'acceleration'.

Trying to disable the stencil buffer.

Hmm... No luck without a stencil buffer either...

Let's try one more thing...

Damn, it seems that you are out of luck, we are in the software mode now, so the game will be veeeeery slow. If you DO have a 3D accelerated card, try to update your OpenGl drivers...

Not using vertex program for actor animation.

Not using vertex program for actor animation.

That started after I changed the full screen number in el config this last time, which actually didnt do anything but make fullscreen have a uneven black boarder around it.

Any ideas becuase playing full screen is so annoying, laggy, and the animations are all screwy. I dont know why the el config wont make the changes or why it wont let me take it off full screen. I heard some people just play like that but its to much for my eyes, and others say they play normally on vista. Any help would be appricated, but try to do it like step by step and in laymans terms?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this