Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
aston

Lol Why a Ban?

Hey guys .... must be a mistake here iv just logged on and d/l EL on a fresh laptop been out of box for 20 mins ....... got fresh Bt home hub installed .....

first time i boot up EL says your IP is banned in that red Writing ............................ iv had my char back for about 2 days now after 2 year break and forgot pass lol

iv broken no rules and am very confused.......

it isnt because of my new norton anti ???

was olny on last night lol

please let me me know.

Thanks

:)

AsTon/McSage! X

Ok, for not even admiting it, and acting all innocent and wasting my time by even sending me a PM to look into your ban thread, and thinking that what you did is so smart we can't even notice it, your ban is permanent, ktnxby.

OMFG, you weren't even banned, you were just on a banned IP range, and I could have whitelisted you.

But you made me check the logs, to see why you were banned, and seen your illegal multiplaying..

Nice. Now you are banned for real.

OMFG, you weren't even banned, you were just on a banned IP range, and I could have whitelisted you.

But you made me check the logs, to see why you were banned, and seen your illegal multiplaying..

lol how have a illegal multiplayed iv just returned loool im not going to break the rules am i ...... im confused and ent im not acting innocent i dont even know what im doing.....please explain....... im not acting like a stupid lil innocent boy im a man im not a immature kid if i done something i would own up to it can you explain please ..... and what is whitelist mean ??? lol my return lasted 2 days and pay 5usd and get banned 2 days later for what i have no clue about.......please write back.

lol how have a illegal multiplayed iv just returned loool im not going to break the rules am i ...... im confused and ent im not acting innocent i dont even know what im doing.....please explain....... im not acting like a stupid lil innocent boy im a man im not a immature kid if i done something i would own up to it can you explain please ..... and what is whitelist mean ??? lol my return lasted 2 days and pay 5usd and get banned 2 days later for what i have no clue about.......please write back.

this is getting ridiculous can someone answer me please ........... all i want to do is play this game ....... i have done nothing illegal , i have done nothing wrong...... so can i see log's or evidence of my apparant actions ....................

this is getting ridiculous can someone answer me please ........... all i want to do is play this game ....... i have done nothing illegal , i have done nothing wrong...... so can i see log's or evidence of my apparant actions ....................

Entropy is the only one that can answer you .... and he's probably still asleep.

Ok, upon rereviewing the logs, it might be that you didn't actually multiplay this particular time.

I'll add you to the white list for now, but will keep an eye on you.

Ok, upon rereviewing the logs, it might be that you didn't actually multiplay this particular time.

I'll add you to the white list for now, but will keep an eye on you.

ThankYou :wub:

WOOOO FRESH LAPTOP HD SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!