Eternal Lands Official Forums
mrfancypants

PK Server Ranking/Online Pages

PK Server Ranking/Online Pages  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like there to be a Ranking page for the PK server?

• Yes
    • No, because... (please post)
  2. 2. If you do want a ranking page, what skills would you want included?

• Only Overall Level
    • Only A/D
    • All Skills
    • Other (please post)
  3. 3. Finally, would you like to have our stats available when our name is clicked on the PK players online page?

• Yes
    • No, because... (please post)

Darkguard and myself were talking earlier about the Pk server not having a ranking page seperate from main. So, i spoke with learner and he said he would be able to work on one (but doesn't know when), as long as everyone agrees to it. It would be a great way for everyone to check there progress in the rankings, and give a sort of goal to work to.

So, do you want a PK Server Ranking page? and if so, what skills do you want to show up?

I also spoke with Learner about our Players Online page, and when you click on it, only main server comes up. He told me that Radu hasnt made the stats for our characters public. Would you like that to be changed as well?

Remember, Please vote only if you have a PK serv character, and please post here as well with your vote.

I vote Yes to #1, All Skills to #2, and Yes to #3

voted

#1 Yes

#2 all skills

#3 NO cuz every 1 will be caped at 100a/d....last thing i want is to n44bs copy my stats.....which is gona be like fighting a clone of yourself. From checking oa lvl -pp's used, ppl can make pretty good guess what perks they have to.

voted

#3 NO cuz every 1 will be caped at 100a/d....last thing i want is to n44bs copy my stats.....which is gona be like fighting a clone of yourself. From checking oa lvl -pp's used, ppl can make pretty good guess what perks they have to.

You can always turn #privacy_on to stop people from viewing it, just like you have it on main. But for others who dont care it would be nice to have open.

Yes to ranking and for all skills.

No to all stats being visible. Makes it a little bit harder for the rest to guess what you have :)

Edited by ProHibited

1 - Yes

2 - Other: all stats except a/d (it is the PK server after all)

3 - Yes: people may use privacy-on (like on main) if they wish.

Some other discussions had led to this being discussed, nice to know some still working for it.

Will welcome it when it's around as it will surely give some people something to do chasing #ranks.

Since the poll so far is so strongly for the Rankings, I've started gathering the data on players logged in.

Since the poll so far is so strongly for the Rankings, I've started gathering the data on players logged in.

Thank you for keeping helping the server :P

Thank you for keeping helping the server :rolleyes:

Logged in a couple minutes and bkc56 gave me the news about your work being online so I had to repeat myself and thank you very much once again :confused:

EL PK Server Rankings page

http://el.other-life.com/top/top50.php?server=pk

(created a link on the blog to make it easier for people who use the blog information)

http://eternallandspk.blogspot.com/

Thank you for keeping helping the server :rolleyes:

Logged in a couple minutes and bkc56 gave me the news about your work being online so I had to repeat myself and thank you very much once again :confused:

EL PK Server Rankings page

http://el.other-life.com/top/top50.php?server=pk

(created a link on the blog to make it easier for people who use the blog information)

http://eternallandspk.blogspot.com/

There is also a link from the normal Top Rankings (look for the link PKTopPlayers)