Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
korrode

GODZ and Warlords (wWw) merge to form GoW

Sounds like a bunch of big sissies worried about a bunch of little guys ganging up on em. Or a bunch of lil guys need mommy an daddy attention for protection.

umm so are u calling one of the greatest PK guild of all times "a bunch of little guys" wow. honestly i dont see why people who no longer play post stuff like they know everything thats going on in-game .. so gtfo plx.

also in case people start thinking this merge is so we could bunch together and "take over Kf" & its all for the greater good of ruling Pk .. its not.. we merged because alot of wWw members visit GODz and we had alot of fun so the merge idea came up and its been working great :) so this is just a bunch of friends coming together into the same guild (yes. i didnt expect it either... but we are now really good friends :hug: )

Sounds like a bunch of big sissies worried about a bunch of little guys ganging up on em. Or a bunch of lil guys need mommy an daddy attention for protection.

umm so are u calling "a bunch of little guys" wow. honestly i dont see why people who no longer play post stuff like they know everything thats going on in-game .. so gtfo plx.

also in case people start thinking this merge is so we could bunch together and "take over Kf" & its all for the greater good of ruling Pk .. its not.. we merged because alot of wWw members visit GODz and we had alot of fun so the merge idea came up and its been working great :) so this is just a bunch of friends coming together into the same guild (yes. i didnt expect it either... but we are now really good friends :hug: )

Got just 1 thing to say to this: one of the greatest PK guild of all times?????

LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

:) And what would you know about pk?

zzzzzzzzzz

:) And what would you know about pk?

That's the thing, he doesn't. Just another cheer leader with no knowledge whatsoever. :hug:

1 Of the greatest PK guilds of all times?

Hhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. :)

You guys.. come on. There is hardly anyone left to pk. :hug:

Ding your virus protection database has been updated

I dunno notin about pk cuase i played for like a year an a half and my highest skill was harv at like lv 50 or was it 60...

but if to2 pk guild join together then wouldnt there be less peple pvp wit? now its juts a teory

I do love the amount of credit people are giving us.

Seems GoW is comprised of all EL's PK'ers, permanently occupies KF with our entire arsenal, and is so pr0 that no one else has any hope of touching us.

Guess we really are just that uber, and really will totally kill PK...

...only thing that doesn't make sense though; who were all the people we've been brawling with since we formed? ...bots of some kind??

there is some kind of el'ish law that says: the bigger the ego and greater the words, the poorer is the mind behind and the faster they will be forgotten :)

I agree with you on a number of issues in this game (which I'm sure are being fixed as we speak...lol lil joke that was)

Anyway what I meant to say is I thought u had more sense in u korr, thought u wouldn't stoop to the level of this pack of brainless gits that call themselves godz..

But I don't play so dun mind me mk :)

Keep me informed on how these educational masterpieces fit in with wWw

Indeed, being in a good pk guild is 1 thing, but acting like a good player is another..

I indeed do not pk, but yelling that u guys are the best of the best is just an act of a 13 year old that managed to pee on the toilet instead of in his bed..

There is also noone to pk left, most of the guys that msg'ed here, on how great they are have left several whine msg's on other topics about the fact that pk is dead..

So with this known, how the hell can u call urself the best pk guild ever?? Well thats not all that hard when noone hardly pk's lately..

Once u guys quitted playing, i will go yell around the forums, naming my guild to be the best pk guild of EL..

Hope u guys will be around then to tell me how GREAT i am, cause it will really turn me on!!

WOOTLY WOOTLY, i bow for u guys in deep honor, and pee my pants everytime i see u guys

We didn't call ourselves "the best pk guild ever", nub.

...and if you're referencing my post at all, learn: 'sarcasm'.

As for being "one of the greatest", we probably are, we'll often go into a fights with our opponents averaging ~15%+ a/d on us, or outnumbering us, and come out on top... but ofc no "old-school'er" who doesn't even play/PK any more would ever even consider us as a good PK guild, because they're stuck in their EL of yesteryear. We'll never know truly how we'd compare to the PK guilds of "back then" as they don't exist any more for us to go head-to-head with.

...but anyone who has never really PK'ed, or doesn't play EL and/or PK any more, can keep their fucking mouths shut because they don't know jack shit about us in PK.

EDIT:

@Tali

I hadn't seen any 'brainless gittery' from any current GODZ member in quite a while, and the mutual brown tag had ended sometime ago... we got to know the current GODZ members, we all got along well, and we ended up merging... there's not really much more to the story than that.

Edited by Korrode

omg, reading this thread gives me a headache...

this thread was made only to inform people where have www and godz dissapeared, and that a new guild was formed, i cant belive how many retards who play/stopped playing actually found a reason to argue over this...oh well, maybe getting out of the house once in a while would sober you up :| sad...

umm so are u calling "a bunch of little guys" wow. honestly i dont see why people who no longer play post stuff like they know everything thats going on in-game .. so gtfo plx.

also in case people start thinking this merge is so we could bunch together and "take over Kf" & its all for the greater good of ruling Pk .. its not.. we merged because alot of wWw members visit GODz and we had alot of fun so the merge idea came up and its been working great :lurker: so this is just a bunch of friends coming together into the same guild (yes. i didnt expect it either... but we are now really good friends :P )

zzzzzzzzzz

& Got just 1 thing to say to this: LRN2QUOTE?????

zzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-TigerClaw :P

lol'ed at this topic and esp lol'ed at how these n00b jealous people bitch when they cant own even me, let alone the GoW...

Goodluck losers, keep boycotting, i still have lots of to kill :P

Maybe =Hc= should join them aswell, and have one nice big guild. :D

Hardcore Gods of War ? :D:o

:icon13:

:P That'd be hilarious. It'd give me more reading material as even more folks would whine, "We can't beat so and so." B):icon13:

Guest Trojan_Knight

LOLz pretty funny 40yr old virgin remark. Never thought masterzen would make me laugh as much as he did. Pretty funny stuff. As for tig'r talkn about "gtfo". Where you been, can't ya read that I already got out? An then there's korrode, king of all dipshits on game. You've always been a bitch, I wouldn't exspect ya to change any.

Regardless, maybe your guilds' jointer will work. Maybe it won't. Jointers in game have a high fail rate. They don't usually last. Usually because to many cheifs an ego's an not enough willing to be regular indians. Maybe this will be the 2nd one that does work. Who knows. But as long as its fun for those who decided it, anyone elses opinions shouldn't matter. Because when I played, I was all about fun for me regardless how others viewed it. So, in all. GL :icon13:

As for the "best pk guild of all time" thingy. Idk about that one lolz. Sure you make a valid point, there's no viking, no co, no pkg, no cash, no many guilds from back then. But back then, guilds were different. Just as now, guilds are different. I just don't see the "of all time part". Cuz that phrase alone means of the games entire life. From minute 1 of day 1 to present.

-pr0 virgin lolz