Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
korrode

GODZ and Warlords (wWw) merge to form GoW

It's been some weeks now since GODZ and wWw guilds merged to form the Godz of War, and during that time we've been somewhat in a state of flux while all settling into our new guild.

We're now getting to the stage of setting in stone our guild rules and policies, and thus i just wanted to make this official announcement about the merger.

Guild GoW will of course continue along the PK oriented path GODZ and wWw strode, endeavouring to walk the fine line between being both honourable and ruthless.

The Co-GM's of the Godz of War are Tyrannis, LadyAz, Scarface and Korrode. If anyone has any queries or would like any information about the guild, please feel free to post here of PM a GM ingame. In the absence of a GM, there are also numerous Guild Officers who can help with any query you have pertaining to GoW.

One key piece of information I want to get out to the EL community is that we are NOT going to be bringing over GODZ or wWw's shitlists, and any guilds that have been set 'brown tag' (brodable, serpable, etc.) since the formation of the guild will be unset.

I think i can safely say that both wWw and GODZ have in the past displayed that if we are BRoD'ed, serped, etc. we dont just respond with idle threats, we hit back hard, continually and often. With that in mind, i hope those guilds who had GODZ or wWw set to "brown tag" or "shitlist" or some equivalent will see this as an opportunity to put the past behind and make PK in EL a more enjoyable experience and fun place to be for us all.

At the time of this post, there are no brown tags at all set for GoW, I appeal to the guild leaders of GODZ and wWw's enemies to end BRoD, serping, etc. related hostilities.

Thanks for the post Korrode, great to hear it is working out. I'm looking forward to seeing GoW held KF fort event, or whatever you come up with to spice up KF.

On the other hand I'd like to remind you that GoW has set LION to brodable over a week ago, I'm sure this is just memory playing tricks since we are just a small guild of treehuggers with few exceptions. Actually I heard a person with LION tag got BRoDed by GoW just tonight :whistle:

I love the part of your post with bolded text ("we are NOT going to be bringing over GODZ or wWw's shitlists") this really takes balls not to look back in the history. What I know is that LION didn't BRoD or serp GoW yet you still started BRoDing us so I guess there is still some issues in guild management and communication that I'm sure will be solved in near future, or the misunderstanding in the post of not having BRoDables cleared.

At the time of this post, there are no brown tags at all set for GoW, I appeal to the guild leaders of GODZ and wWw's enemies to end BRoD, serping, etc. related hostilities.

So how about we cut the crap and you add the updated situation to the post with the exception of LION? I am sure you have several good reasons to have us BRODable, at least your post here is telling we are dealing with a mature well reasoned guild. Or if we actually are neutral, I'm looking forward to the time when GoW has reached the level of agreeing the guild policies and living by them. Ofc human errors happen etc, but you have already done this same thing repetitively during past week.

Yes Yes Dugur.

LION is the exception.

LION was brown tagged by GoW for excessive, and i mean EXCESSIVE crying.

I mean really, i've never been previewed to a more concentrated amount of crying from a single guild in such a short time, in both public and private, than i've seen of recent from LION, in my entire EL life, that includes the amount of crying i heard about L.A., when i was in it.

Even right now as i type this, Ozmo is yapping to me in PM about "oh big bad GoW".

Anyways, LION is not brown tagged atm, we offer the opportunity to end brod'ing hostilities, you can take it or leave it.

lol, crying. nah. If crying means we have pointed out our belief that the GoW/HC combo is bad for pk, then maybe i agree with the characterization, otherwise i don't. we just f00k'd up with who we thought were among our friends, and were surprised, that's all. hf

Edited by Ozmondius

Thanks on fast reply Korrode.

This is understandable annoyance, ofc some would just ignore but as we both seem to have a liking to flames/bs/etc sometimes it's not an option :whistle:

It's normal that when a change comes most are against it and it takes time to adapt. This is true not in just normal business world when new company policies are made, but also in online games when new updates are brought in. Just looking at the general chat in this forum about new updates is the proof. In same way the wWw+GODZ mergery has had big influence on PK changing the powers of sides that previously existed.

Some see it a plain merger, others see it as a change and a chage is always a threat. Most common way to react to the new threat is oppose it somehow and in this case we have the excessive protesting. As you might have noticed, it has had no real influence and is more like amusing.

Also there are personal likings, feuds, friends involved in this which makes it more tough spot for some. This means deeper "cries."

And last but not least, the new whooping power in PK is also a new challenge. We both like strategy, atm GoW seems to be better organized in PK that the random opposing side. This brings frustration, frustration brings BS etc.

I'm trying to say the BS we have been witnessing is normal human behaviour when facing a change. All of it will be gone in time once the changes are accepted. It looks like GoW is up and running, so it's about time it's accepted and everyone moves on.

We have no interest in pulling BRoD with GoW. If there are issues going on or new ones arise I would like to reply to them personally so they can be straightened.

Thanks on fast reply Korrode.

You're welcome, Thanks for your queries :whistle:

I'm trying to say the BS we have been witnessing is normal human behaviour when facing a change. All of it will be gone in time once the changes are accepted. It looks like GoW is up and running, so it's about time it's accepted and everyone moves on.

I do hope we can all just move on.

I know that the reasons for brown tagging LION were not what's usually considered 'legit', and that is why once it had been decided we were un-brown tagging everyone, in the end I personally supported that despite some fairly serious animosity between some GoW members and some LION members, LION not be left out of this "un-brown tag everyone".

We have no interest in pulling BRoD with GoW. If there are issues going on or new ones arise I would like to reply to them personally so they can be straightened.

Same here, if any problems arise between LION and GoW members, I would like to be contacted about it.

Edited by Korrode

WTF?! Really what the hell? :) Weren't you guys worst enemies when I was still playing? And now this... I have to take some nitro pills... Rofl I'd never have believed this happened.

But anyway gl with the guild :)

WTF?! Really what the hell? :) Weren't you guys worst enemies when I was still playing? And now this... I have to take some nitro pills... Rofl I'd never have believed this happened.

But anyway gl with the guild :)

Given my personal experience (I have joined or allied my "worst enemies" quite a few times) I can tell you it's not that hard. :P

Great to hear your shitlist did not carry over, now since the list did not carry over why did Mario BROD me a week ago on Attila while in GOW. Are you saying - Here let me hit you in the face then you beg me to not hit you back, lol. I BROD away back. :)

Edited by Inglor

Great to hear your shitlist did not carry over, now since the list did not carry over why did Mario BROD me a week ago on Attila while in GOW.

gg

Great to hear your shitlist did not carry over, now since the list did not carry over why did Mario BROD me a week ago on Attila while in GOW. Are you saying - Here let me hit you in the face then you beg me to not hit you back, lol. I BROD away back. :wub:

incase u cant seem to grasp Korrode's earilier post...it means that we HAD u brod tag'd a week ago (when GoW was still rarely new and hasnt gotten its guild policy into place yet) and then now we decided that we will start anew with no brown tags. that means we gave u a choice of whether or not u want to be brown tag'd again or if u wanted to be just regular red. u chose the "brown tag" option it seems :wub: so therefore u are our first brown tag.. congratz :wub:

BTW this is an option. we dont "beg" .. its all your choice whether u want to be brod'd by us or not :wub:

-TigerClaw :wub:

Guest Trojan_Knight

I decided to stop by today during my boring, not doing anything important 5 minutes of lazy time I have available.

We all know I don't play anymore. But I checked in to see what kind of 'new features' may be in. Anyways, obviously we can tell I got side tracked cuz here I am.

Www+ wtf was the other name? To much bs to read. Anyways, gl with the jointer. Only 1 I know of that worked out was 'just'. But ya people not just. So you fail. Ya think ya helping pk? Well let's say 12 of the top 20 people are in ya jointed guild. Then who them people gonna contend with, fight equally? Sounds like a bunch of big sissies worried about a bunch of little guys ganging up on em. Or a bunch of lil guys need mommy an daddy attention for protection. Ya doing the same effect (sorry ent if I typo'd wrong one in) as 1 guild ally'n with a bunch of pk guilds.

Good luck though with the oxymoron. :pickaxe:

-ex T_K (as tommy bro pointed out) aka SiR

I'd like to be browntagged, just me, not the guild. Hope we can work this out.

Good luck and "Godz" speed and all that.

But it has to be said.. Bwaaaak BWaaaak!!!

I decided to stop by today during my boring, not doing anything important 5 minutes of lazy time I have available.

We all know I don't play anymore. But I checked in to see what kind of 'new features' may be in. Anyways, obviously we can tell I got side tracked cuz here I am.

Www+ wtf was the other name? To much bs to read. Anyways, gl with the jointer. Only 1 I know of that worked out was 'just'. But ya people not just. So you fail. Ya think ya helping pk? Well let's say 12 of the top 20 people are in ya jointed guild. Then who them people gonna contend with, fight equally? Sounds like a bunch of big sissies worried about a bunch of little guys ganging up on em. Or a bunch of lil guys need mommy an daddy attention for protection. Ya doing the same effect (sorry ent if I typo'd wrong one in) as 1 guild ally'n with a bunch of pk guilds.

Good luck though with the oxymoron. :pickaxe:

-ex T_K (as tommy bro pointed out) aka SiR

You know other guilds can merge too if they think that they can't handle GoW alone. ^^

I'm so sorry for you wasting 5 minutes of your life posting this. You see in those 5 minutes you could have done much more productive and vital <bad word> things which could have helped the entire humanity...but you decided to spend those minutes writing some crappy bs.

And you are...?

And you are...?

Just some noob from bzzz that doesn't PK.

And you are...?

Just some noob from bzzz that doesn't PK.

You sir, are the noob.