Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kaddy

Thanks herculese!

Hello guys!

I just experienced a really bad situation tonight but some guy, named "herculese" saved my EL life. I was @ kf and was fighting and i was poisoned because of the invis pots, then d/t'ed back to votd and i forgot i was poisoned. Eventually i died @ votd storage without rosto. My deathbag was: thermal serp, osomn, bda, js, halberd, tit shield, and some pots etc which worths around 1.5mil gcs right now. But instead of taking the deathbag, a 14 a/d guy, saved it and gave back every single items.

I just wanted to thank him officially and wanted to let EL world there are still good guys in the game... Not many people would do the same. Thanks again,

-Kaddy

congratz herculese , that will get the attention of some long standing good guilds im sure which in turn is gonna make your EL life easier

saying that , next time you find a bag with 1.3 mil worth of st00f in it, keep the damn thing !!! joke :)

A very recommendable gesture from Herculese.

After all the boasting and teasing a certain someone did on channel 6 ingame this weekend after one of his opponents died without a rosto, this person should consider himself EXTREMELY lucky after this, and perhaps actually learn something from it. :)

Doesn't matter how/where it happens, a loss like that would be a severe setback for anyone, and knowing how much work would go in replacing the stuff if you were to do it ingame, then I think returning such a bag is the only right thing to do, regardless of guildpolitics or personal opinion about the other person.

I find myself agreeing with Dilly.

herculese - this was a very moral and kind gesture - we need more people like you in EL and while I would like to think and hope I would do the same thing, with that amount of temptation one can never know untill they are in that situation - welcome to EL and I really hope you enjoy it and stay :pickaxe:

Kaddy, what can I say? You got lucky hun!!!! I hope this will be the end the teasing and name calling of a certain el player who lost items to you and yours. And I hope you remember the feeling you had when you lost that bag the next time you PK someone with all that stoof - even if you don't give it back it might make you a gracious winner :)

Love and Light

Wolfy

Dumb. You find 200$ and you give it away...
Maybe it's actually possible that being nice means more to some people than money. Even in EL, there are things money cannot buy.

Maybe it's actually possible that being nice means more to some people than money. Even in EL, there are things money cannot buy.

It's a game, not an extension of real life :) .

It's a game, not an extension of real life :) .

Yep its a game, so we should all try and have fun. and if a smple act of kindness can improve that fun on both sides then sounds good to me. Im quite sure herculese will enjoy a very nice friendship with lots of members of the community now...and of course Kaddy is over the moon with the fact that he got it back.

thermal serp, osomn, bda, js, halberd, tit shield 1.5 mill gc

An el friend for life priceless :pickaxe:

Yea,Herculese is good m8 :) met him in nc stor,doesn't mater what i needed ,but he helped me :pickaxe: and if he would need,i would also help him :icon13:

:)

@herculese

thx for saving mi bro's ass.

A friend of Kad's is a friend of mine, lmk if i can ever be of assistance to you.

epic fail haha

edit :

@kor : you think a 14 a/d guy will check forums? :D

Edited by Peach

Good on ya, fella. EL certainly needs more people like this.

what dilly/wolfy said [/quote :D]

:rolleyes:

I'd Like to personaly offer an offical LotN applause to a personal friend, and once guildie. That sort of action is what EL and its community is all about. Your a star :);):icon13:

lol :rolleyes: ty all for your comments =),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(for those of you that don't know this is herc :icon13: )

oh now i know why did he return it, hes rich anyway, dwarfking owns ironforge ;)