Eternal Lands Official Forums
hegedus1

ip ban

Hey, this is PrO_phecy. i am using my brothers account (hegedus1) bc i have no need to make one. i was wondering why PrO_phecy was blocked. i had a previous account that was blocked bc of bag droping for my brother and i. (totally sorry about that btw.) but on PrO_phecy i was not doing anything wrong that i know of. i did not have two accounts at the same time (because my first account (HeGeDuS) was blocked, so i created a new one.) and i am pretty positive i did not break any rules. i was wondering if i could get any help unblocking PrO_phecy or at least know what happened.

also i am absolutly sorry of what happened between HeGeDuS and Hegedus1. i did not read the rules, then when i got banned, i went through and read them.

thank you for your time,

PrO_phecy

Seeing as how your brother isn't around (your words ingame), how is it you are able to log onto his forum account?

Did he save the topic title "ip ban" as well?

Curious choice of words for 2 separate people who haven't been ip banned.

I would like you to send me a picture of you and your brother together with proof you both play EL.

Also I would like a picture of you and your brother together with your rl friend KRazYK so I know you aren't using him to pretend to be your brother.

Until you can satisfactorily prove there is a brother who also plays EL, one character only will be allowed from this IP and that's blinken.

Ok I will unlock pro_phecy.

You play that, your brother blinken.

I don't want to see any trading (or sneaky trading with middlemen or bag drops) or sharing though.

I suggest you both keep your passwords separate and private and not save them in your computers.

No alts for either of you.