Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dwarfking

char locked on 5 different char at once

My 5 characters (dwarfking,mastercrafter,proteusmax,ghostofdk,and kingofman) were all banned for some of them trading between characters,(tho i am very srry, and didn't know it was against the rules, i swear it will never happen again), and the others, ghostofdk and kingofman, were char locked for being on at the same time,(now i no that its Very wrong, i have learned my lesson and wont ever do it again. I am very srry for all the truoble i have caused you, and i wont ever break the rules again, once again srry for everything.

kay lets break this down a bit.

dwarfking,mastercrafter,proteusmax were first they were caught for trading illegally

then you came back on

ghostofdk,and kingofman and these also were caught for the same issue. not for both being online at the same time :)

rule 5

1. NO same-owner IP trading. If caught, unless you can PROVE you are legitimate family/significant other, you WILL be punished. (This does not legitimize breaking the rest of these rules). Proof will be determined on a case by case basis. Abusing same IP trading and/or lying will result in severe consequences.

2. Middlemen are NOT allowed and do not make same IP trading legal between characters. (This includes getting somebody else to log on to one of your characters for the sole purpose of aquiring a different IP to make the trade)

3. Bag trading not allowed between same IP characters to bypass this rule.

This means you can not drop bags on the ground for your alts to pick up thats the same as trading with them

Yes, thryralax has it right, =), the first three i was trading silver between them to make some health essences, the second two i was drop trading blue quartz to make some srs. I am fully responsible with what i did, and know it is very wrong, please excuse my bad behavior, it will never happen again. ty =)

Firstly

thank you for openly admitting the issues, you'd be surprised at how far a little honesty goes and imo it shows a strong sense of character from you :)

not quite as honest as you seemed whilst this doesnt change the end result it does mean in my future dealings with if if there are any i shall not be as inclined to be as nice or sympathetic. A reminder that when talking to people honesty is the best policy...generally people will treat you with the respect you show them.

now to the matters at hand

We have a policy that all locked characters remain locked for one month there is no getting around this.

you can read that here

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41193

You can wait to possibly have 1 of these characters unlocked after 1 month or you can make a new character to play...however i must insist that you have NO alts. You are only allowed 1 character from now on. If i find that you are making multiple characters again, and or cheating with them we will have to relook at this situation with possibly more drastic action.

If you choose to make a character to play during this time and then request one of the others unloked after the month is ended the character you are currently playing will be locked so as to not break the limitiation of only a single character.

Looking at your characters i doubt youll have much of a problem getting a new character upto and possibly even better that your previous ones with in a month. but the choice is up to you.

I would also suggest you read ALL of the game rules, and if you have any questions about them ask myself or one of my fellow moderators and we will be more than happy to explain it to you :blink:

all eternal lands game rules can be found here

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14582

Do you understand all of this?

Edited by Thyralax