Eternal Lands Official Forums
tokie

Making EL better

Would you rather see a/d capped to say.. 130s so that the whole field levels out? And in that case, would you do the same to all the other skills?

I would like a a/d cap for pk only. imo one of the main reasons is, many just do not want to train till 130s, 140s, 150s and get scared by the higher levels.

I would wish an a/d cap for pk, which would make it so. if you are above the capped attack, it counts your attack as if it was at that cap. same for defense.

Wanna be able to fight those who are in top 10 and win? go to the pk server.

i do not like the nocooldown there.

I can't find words to answer you. That's the best thing for mixers, actually. and you can still get cooldowned by tigers and other means, just learn to use them, which I'm sure you know how to do already.

anyways, back to topic.

Tokie I'm an original owner not a character buyer. would i be permited on c1 by your suggestion or would i be limited to c2? how about asggny? panzerfaust? i'm sure there are a few other originals left in the top a/d characters who i haven't mentioned. (no dissrespect intentended.... i don't know who's who anymore and most of my old friends are gone)

I think that the idea of capping a/d ONLY at 100 is the best idea ever for this game as it is now.

Please Ent :whistle:

I think that the idea of capping a/d ONLY at 100 is the best idea ever for this game as it is now.

Please Ent :whistle:

Little fyi: On the capped server (100ad), you receive no attack or defense expeirence after you hit the cap.

So a player like me, who recently reset and is waaay over 100ad, is offically screwed. I only want to

fight giants etc. Make it dynamic in PK only and not a 'whole' game effect, or say bye bye to PvEs

that do not pk. (anymore :whistle:)

Really FFS go to the pk server, its capped at 100ad, you can pk most anywhere. They need more people

(8 people online as of this post) $5 dollars for life per account and you can multiplay! Why isn't this server (pk) packed?

The horseshit about "starting over" is insane, its a 100ad cap. You can mix with fruit due to no cooldown. For those that

do not like "no cooldown" I'm certain the game will never meet these peoples standards, ever.

Robot-

kk didin't know that. But I bet ent could take an hour and re program so then the xp goes to ur OA and not a/d...

PK server is wack. No cooldown is anoying for actuall pking and such there...

Robot-

kk didin't know that. But I bet ent could take an hour and re program so then the xp goes to ur OA and not a/d...

PK server is wack. No cooldown is anoying for actuall pking and such there...

So would it help the pk server people to request SRs\EMPs to have cooldowns added?

I assume it must be the only reason, because I can't believe anyone would prefer using FPs

over IEDP-like fruit.

"And such" can you elaborate on this?I assume if there is a glaring reason why their populations isn't increasing,

the people on the pk server would gladly encourage the change.

(I know this thread isn't about the PK server, but its is in fact an alternative eternal lands, so I think its related.)

I like the pkserver just fine as is, i do agree our population is low

But its a completely different game then main...

This thread is about keeping newbies coming back, not pkserver population

who are not newbies but in general a pretty hardcore group of long time EL gamers

So I think its unrelated.

The horseshit about "starting over" is insane, its a 100ad cap. You can mix with fruit due to no cooldown. For those that

do not like "no cooldown" I'm certain the game will never meet these peoples standards, ever.

hehe. If there will be a reset of the main server I'll rather start playing as mixer on the PK server then work my way up on again on the main server. With 8 player it appears to be riskier to mix in TD for no cooldown than on the PK server.

Robot- Yes CD is awsome for mixing but for PK its hard. (Thank heavens that summon stones were changed to prevent massive zoos)

The problems with PK server-

No cool down on diss / tele rings.

No cool down on srs/brs/emp/ghp

Not enough players on to keep PK truely alive (This is a toughy cuz you get "Well nobody is playing so I won't play" and everyone says that and nobody is left...)

I wish PK server was more fruitfull.

Not enough players on to keep PK truely alive (This is a toughy cuz you get "Well nobody is playing so I won't play" and everyone says that and nobody is left...)

I wish PK server was more fruitfull.

Well?

Do i remember you as one of those guys who just logged on there for a few minutes and leave there ASAP?

If nobody stays there and actually plays there, but complains, that there is nobody playing, how should there grow a community on the PK server?

Piper

Please Ent :)

Little fyi: On the capped server (100ad), you receive no attack or defense expeirence after you hit the cap.

So a player like me, who recently reset and is waaay over 100ad, is offically screwed. I only want to

fight giants etc. Make it dynamic in PK only and not a 'whole' game effect, or say bye bye to PvEs

that do not pk. (anymore :P)

Really FFS go to the pk server, its capped at 100ad, you can pk most anywhere. They need more people

(8 people online as of this post) $5 dollars for life per account and you can multiplay! Why isn't this server (pk) packed?

For those of you who didn't know, you STILL get OA exp even after you hit the a/d cap. that is, if you're max a/d, and reset, it's not a big deal to get your OA back up and running.

And FYI, there are other players as well, so if you wanna kill a giant - go get a few friends. ppl are owning dragons and bullys (in case of invasion) on the pk server. How? teamwork.

Oh and to someone: it's wack to say that pk server is wack. I'm loyal to it, and I will be as long as it's online. come and try it ffs

EDIT: and I totally agree with piper here - there are more than 20 people bitching that pk server is empty, but the problem is, they don't bitch at the same time. why don't we organize a meeting of all (possible) pk server players and have a huge pk gang raping fest? and see how the no cooldown REALLY works and how that can be played around, if you're smart enough.

Edited by DHT

Please Ent :)

that do not pk. (anymore :P)

For those of you who didn't know, you STILL get OA exp even after you hit the a/d cap. that is, if you're max a/d, and reset, it's not a big deal to get your OA back up and running.

[...]

Yes but not from attack and defense, but from mixing\harvesting. Not nearly as easy as the OA exp you would

get from attack and defense leveling.

Yes but not from attack and defense, but from mixing\harvesting. Not nearly as easy as the OA exp you would

from what I heard, though getting no a/d exp. you still get the oa exp. aka if you used to get 150k att, 150k def exp while train, after you hit 100/100. you still get 300k oa, but no a/d.

from what I heard, though getting no a/d exp. you still get the oa exp. aka if you used to get 150k att, 150k def exp while train, after you hit 100/100. you still get 300k oa, but no a/d.

Can we get some confirmation on this, because the questions I posed 1 yr-ish ago was

replied as "don't reset, no exp from AD leveling post 100ad, but you can alch for oas".

(Don't misunderstand, trying to promote the pk server. (No mini harvest events too)

The pk servers design covers many peoples reasons why "el could be better" but they wont play the pk server

for some other reason.

Edited by robotbob

Yes you will still getting oa xp after a/d 100 (I did not reached the limit yet but talked with other people who they already has a/d 100 there).

Also good to know about the PK server: you can have many alts and they can help each other - and it still doesn't make any negative effect on the economy - (thanks for the limited bot numbers maybe?). Anyway the game is hard, even if you have no cooldowns and allowed to multiplay on PK (more chars need more care of course).

I guess lot of people are not moving to PK server because of two reason: they are not like PK at all or they have characters on main with nice levels already. I have char on both server and I can say, sometimes it is really good to play on PK. I coming back to main time by time because of the community there. Also possible thing is: pk server are relatively new and lot of player not heard about it or misunderstanding the word 'pk' meaning there :P

I never really played PK server much. My char was given to my cousin (the one namned Sir_Exeus...Idk y I stuck with my main server name...) And I moved on.

I think the main reason people are "not" having fun grinding is because they spend too much time grinding. Period...

The game would be more fun if people stopped trying to stick to one thing and actually did something different.

You cannot tell me there is a huge amount of player base that have worked every skill now can you?

There are more than enough skills for people to try and like I said before, stop buying all them nexus and removing them. Buy the nexus and actually work the skills that can be done with them.

EL is the type of open game that allows you to have fun in a way you see fit. If your not having fun grinding then why not try something else that could give you some fun?

Do you really have to be the best fighter? What do you think you chances are of being the best fighter? Only 1 can be the best and I bet it would be pretty lonely for that one person anyway.

Find a way to make your own fun and stop trying to be Mr. or Mrs. Superhero really.