Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Istiach

Ip range banned

No.

You are attempting to log in from specific IP's that are banned, and there is no way anybody is going to be allowed to log in from there.

I don't want any character able to log in from the IP's you are trying to log in from.

There was major trouble on that C class including specific IP's you were attempting from.

There is NO way there will be any risk of that person getting on again.

I though whitelisting meant, that only my char would be able to log on from a corrupted IP and others would not. Am i not right?

Look i travel a lot. I travel because of school, work, looking for a better appartment etc. (i move appreciately 3 - 4 times last year) This internet connection, im trying to log on from, work sometimes, and other days it does not. This is because this internet connection is from an Mobile operator, and i can use it anywhere in my country. Some cities are banned and some are fine, but i would appreciate if i was whitelisted and i would be able to play from anywhere within my country.

When im trying to log on, the red message clearly sais, that if i was banned, but i hadnt done anything wrong, i could get whitelisted. In the topic about whitelistnig roja said that whitelisting is a tool, for the nontroublemakers to be able to play the game, eventhough the ip is banned. (i have paraphased her words: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=29370)

Im sorry for all the troubles that people from this IP created, but it was not me, therefore i dont see the reason why i should be punished. You can check my char, and you will see i didnt break any rule.

Istiach

You are correct in general for what whitelisting is for.

Given your history for sharing, and how bad the problems were from the SPECIFIC IP"s you are trying to log on from, no you will not be whitelisted. You are not vaguely in the range of trouble, you are ON the EXACT IP's of trouble and you have a history of sharing.

The decision is final.

I have no idea what people did on my IP, and to be honest it is not my bussines. It is your job to filter the bad guys. Once again, i must emphasize, i didnt do anything wrong. Ive just got and internet connection. which i would like to use for playing el.

I have been playing this game since the June of 2005 and there were no issues with my account, except one sharing incident, which i was punnished for. Im not a scammer, nor a trouble maker.

It is a shame that you decided to treat me like a criminal, but unfortunately for me, you have the final world here.

Thx for your time,

Istiach