Eternal Lands Official Forums
TiNcHiTo13

IP Banned

I Found The Pass! :)

Hi. Sorry Aislinn For the message i have sent to you.. it was becouse you NEVER PM back to me.

And i wanted to ask you something... Sorry.. Will i have mi ip unbanned later? PLEASE.

GoodBye :D

You have been answered.

Not liking the answers and re-asking doesn't mean you haven't been answered. :icon13:

You have been banned many times for illegal multi and have been on no-alts restrictions which you keep breaking.

Now you are on an indefinite ban with this last one.

Ok Aislinn no Problem. But u didnt tell to me "you have been on no-alts restrictions" NEVER only said "new account" and no more.. OK if i get ip unbanned any time please pm me in forums ;) Thank

Ahh and JuanTheSir was a char i made becouse i was trying to make a bot but my father changed his mind and said "i wont pay u for the bot" and 1 month ago i asked him again and he said yes.. then i was training the account JuanThesir for more EMU.

Bye!

i never read forum messages.. becouse i dont understand english very well.. so.. will i get ip unbanned in X month/s? and will i have inventory wipe...?.. BYE

Edited by TiNcHiTo13

Let me give a very simple translation here:

Now you are on an indefinite ban with this last one.

You are not banned for X months, your ban has NO END DATE (forever).

IP bans do not get undone, especially not if the person who caused it is still there, so

NO, the IP ban wil not get undone.

To make it very short:

After causing a lot of trouble you are no longer able to play EL at all.

I hope this english is simple enough, if not, ask someone to translate.

You were banned for yet again making more alts, after having been locked several separate times for illegal multiplay.

You are on a no alt restriction. That includes alts made with the intent to become a bot.

Any character made to become a bot is considered an alt until it is tagged with the purple name. (I also add here that was not the only alt on your IP).

You never once declared to us you wanted a bot, or asked if you could.

i told to RAdu That before.. He said ok no problem if u pay me...

"(I also add here that was not the only alt on your IP)". so, which??i didn't make another char here

Edited by TiNcHiTo13

If u are thinking what SirNahuel is my alt He is a friend what made his char in my house while i was in the dentist..

and i dont know what more accs were made in my house..please post here which accounts.. and someone log in in these chars or no?