Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Raermadon

beeing too tired rules

it is strange when you hear a kid crying late at night/early in the morning and turn off your monitor because you think the witch could see the light and agress you.......

good morning my dear haluzinations. please stay for a little while, me love you long time. maybe i need "someone" to explain to me wher i can find what in my kitchen? THAT was a great halluzination.

or when i was defending my last spawnpoint against the assaulting enemys with throwing grenades (handkerchiefpacks)

PS: tese haluzinations are sponsored by lack of sleep and surplus of sugar, 100% legal, EVERYWHERE

PPS: it is not recommended to imitate this.

pls stop smoking crystal meth

Its not good for you and I think most of us dont have a clue about your above post

it is strange when you hear a kid crying late at night/early in the morning and turn off your monitor because you think the witch could see the light and agress you.......

Yes my pretty - I can see you and turning off the monitor won't save you *cackles*

I saw a girl turn into a squirrel once , when on LSD , I dont recommend it to kids however.

She had big squirrel feet and a big bushy tail, whiskers and a little furry nose to.

I obviously didn't want to tell her she just turned into a squirrel, thats the sort of st00f that can f*** someones day right up