Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Skelos

Elit guild

all i have to say is that when u enter a pk map, u risk being scammed or whatever.

I have to say, what kingscandu and pr0 did was wrong.

Even though pr0's reason for pking u was because you insulted him (if u did or not) i don't think it is right to lure u into a pk map and pk u just for revenge.

So lets all make peace!!

P.S thanks for the (sarcasm) thing

eheh... 2 messages from same fake source (pr0)? What you would be demostrate? Rotfl.

I just want to show that pr0 not edited the image and you have to admit that you wrote that thing in PM son of a b***. :)

Edited by King Scandu

all i have to say is that when u enter a pk map, u risk being scammed or whatever.

Oh please.

That's possibly one of the most ridiculous, shortsighted statements I've ever seen anyone make on a forum (and I read a few of those), especially knowing that you actually meant it when you wrote it down.

When you enter a pk map, you risk being PKd, nothing more, nothing less. It's the level of assholeness of the other guy that might put you at risk of getting lured into a PK area. Getting scammed mostly happens if the scammer has pro sweettalking skills, or if the victim is too gullable, or a combo of the two.

Poor PK maps... get blamed for everything!

I have to say, what kingscandu and pr0 did was wrong.

Even though pr0's reason for pking u was because you insulted him (if u did or not) i don't think it is right to lure u into a pk map and pk u just for revenge.

So lets all make peace!!

P.S thanks for the (sarcasm) thing

Maybe they should all meet up in Rimini for the weekend, talk it out over some Sambuca and then go chase the girls when they decide to like eachother again?

god, u do have a point.

I always make statements w/o thinking about them :(

eheh... 2 messages from same fake source (pr0)? What you would be demostrate? Rotfl.

I just want to show that pr0 not edited the image and you have to admit that you wrote that thing in PM son of a b***. :(

Do not admit anything. The thread is created to point out a very specific thing that has nothing to do with the images that OT post.

This is other one fake screenshot make from myself, sorry for delay: 24 hours for improve my knowledge about Gimp and for make this:

fakescreenshots.jpg

No player told me this, and I hope that Mr.President BarakObama and Spencer LadyDiana forgive me

I know, is not it nice that perfect image ... other players are doing well.

and this is my log:

[20:51:34] [PM from Vampire16: Sei uno stronzo]

[20:52:20] [PM from BarakObama: Sei un testa di cazzo]

[20:52:44] [PM from LadyDiana: Skelos fuck you]

[20:52:44] [PM from Pr0: Skelos fuck you]

[20:52:47] [PM from Kingscandu: Sei un testa di cazzo]

This only for demostrate that all can edit a screenshots and log. (Do not you know, right? (sarcasm..))

All logs, also my logs. Both can not be true, the reader who chooses to trust.

I conclude by recalling that when there was blodoks ELIT was not a guild like this ...

For me this task is end here.

This is other one fake screenshot make from myself, sorry for delay: 24 hours for improve my knowledge about Gimp and for make this:

No player told me this, and I hope that Mr.President BarakObama and Spencer LadyDiana forgive me

I know, is not it nice that perfect image ... other players are doing well.

and this is my log:

[20:51:34] [PM from Vampire16: Sei uno stronzo]

[20:52:20] [PM from BarakObama: Sei un testa di cazzo]

[20:52:44] [PM from LadyDiana: Skelos fuck you]

[20:52:44] [PM from Pr0: Skelos fuck you]

[20:52:47] [PM from Kingscandu: Sei un testa di cazzo]

This only for demostrate that all can edit a screenshots and log. (Do not you know, right? (sarcasm..))

All logs, also my logs. Both can not be true, the reader who chooses to trust.

I conclude by recalling that when there was blodoks ELIT was not a guild like this ...

For me this task is end here.

Your demonstration proves you suck in forging screenshots. The picture you provided is obviously fake (look at the centres of all "round" letters, e.g. P, D, o, and the like). The screenshot provided by Pr0, on the other hand, seems real. Your frantic denial used to be silly, now it's just pathetic.

PS. The ease you forge screenshots (even though you suck in doing it) including other people involved in this case and putting some foul words into their mouth makes you less and less credible.

PS2. Keep going ^_^ It's entertaining to observe you.

PS3. You had balls to call the guy son of a bitch. Show some balls and admit it :(

PS4. It's all getting some absurd touch when one reads your signature.

<edit>

Removed the poorly forged screenshot from the quotation.

Edited by Natsume