Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Berlioz

Playing without XP

I am looking for creative people exactly like you for challenging tasks ingame, more precisely to be, um... my mining machine ^^

Impossible to do it without getting any xp :(

At least you can mule some stuff. That doesn't get you any xp, right?

Muling isnt too good with that EMU... But he is creative, so he can create a new character for mining robot purposes :(

Congratulations :icon13:

Now, with that many maps and bots open to you, I guess things will get (slightly) faster!

I can donate a rosto.

That's a generous offer, but he does not need rostos for himself: no xp -> no level -> never drop anything when you die! :icon13:

WoW,

very cool idea, hope u can keep it up n not misclick any low harvestables :o

Or accidently do hit a creature that attacks u, but i think there are no auto attack creatures that u can hit with starters a/d

Nice.

Can always try

joker hunting

a tavern crawl

might be able to earn some gc if you buy and sell npc only books to antisocials.. would take a bit of work to get the gc to start with or a good bit of dilpomacy for them to give you the gc first and a small collectors commision. but its possible.

Nice.

Can always try

joker hunting

a tavern crawl

might be able to earn some gc if you buy and sell npc only books to antisocials.. would take a bit of work to get the gc to start with or a good bit of dilpomacy for them to give you the gc first and a small collectors commision. but its possible.

What's "tavern crawl"? I don't know where Joker can spawn, I don't think, that's worth it. Most people with anti have friends or guildies to rely on.

I made some gc by buying books for newbies in dangerous areas like Naralik or Grubani Peninsula. Although sometimes it's not worth the trouble (and some people are a lot of the latter). On the other hand I met some nice people that way.

Also I got some stuff in a contest by Thyr, thank you!

I went to Tahraji Desert again, this time with the MM. I got killed several times, one even stated "to get that nice hat" (meaning my blue tricorn). My favourite kill was by someone from "HELP". Perhaps she's in the wrong guild, I'm offering to write a letter of recommendation, if she's ever going to apply for a hardcore PK guild! :)

Had some strange conversations, too. A lot of people wondering what I do there. Others just bash me, but I keep on cuddling with fluffies!

While browsing trade bots again I stumbled upon an offer I couldn't reject, but soon after the trade the bot owner pmed me, that he made a mistake and wanted to trade back. I did it of course, that would have been too easy. I also rejected the compensation he offered. I don't think, he'll make a mistake like that again. (We're talking a lot of money here!) Okay, back to being poor for me. I felt a little bit... disappointed while being rich, so all is well again!

All in all I make progress, I got 10kgc and stuff for perhaps 5kgc in sto. Trading with players is slow, I need more money to start with. Oh well, I will eventually get my full titanium set! Or a robe and a staff of mage! Or a black dragon armor! *sigh*

I won't be around for some time, but when I come back, I'll keep you updated. Thanks for all the players, who are encouraging me in my course!

My favourite kill was by someone from "HELP". Perhaps she's in the wrong guild, I'm offering to write a letter of recommendation, if she's ever going to apply for a hardcore PK guild!

lmao that was me.

1/ Firstly I had no idea who you were or what your "mission" was.

2/ You said to me "Your not going to get my nice hat" before I attacked you which I took as a joke and a challenge. (Never dare a woman) hehehehe

3/ As I am GM of HELP I am unlikely to leave, but a letter would be fun.

4/ If you had have "dropped" anything I think people who know me would agree I would return it. You did not drop anything so you lost nothing :(

5/ I fully expected myself to be attacked there, which is why i went in aug armour, no COL. Its a PK map and one I very rarely visit.

6/ Good luck with it, hope it goes well

Hey, I'm back from vacation!

Now that I have some gold coins to start with, there are more oppurtunities for me, I can buy higher priced stuff, which normally give higher profit. Or so I hope!

I did some bookruns for newbies for a little fee. The gc are not worth it, but it is fun. If they pay...

I also got a proposal to help an anti-social player, she really was generous! After that I bought 100 picks, perhaps I can sell them for a little profit to other antis. I thought about Feasting Potions too, but they're really heavy and I can't carry much.

I participated in some contests and even managed to win. :) Not much, but I like that purple bp cape. Goes nicely with my hat!

Thanks to Usl and Organicsoul for not excluding alts from oa<30 contests.

Perhaps i should buy some C2 rings, it takes a long time to get somewhere.

Got killed by another HELP member! This time 'to show me, that it is really dangerous here'!

Do you have a guild contest "most Elegie-kills" or something? :P

Strangely most people hunt and kill me for my mm cape and then wonder, why I don't drop anything. I had a lot discussions about that. But perhaps I will get killed less after people realizing, that there's nothing they'll get. Or perhaps I should buy some damage rings or rings of power, that would be a nice surprise.

Try garbage collecting and raiding ant bags. Alot of hunters will leave a bunch of stuff behind. Ants do too. Those things can be sold to bots and various npc.

Buy poisoned caltrops/mines and take out dragons :)

Hmm, a problem is my low carrying capacity, but I like the idea!

The self destruction perk is nice, too, perhaps together with "I glow in the dark", "mirror skin", some caltrops and damage rings...

That would be a really nasty surprise for the next would-be newbie ganker. :)