Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
aston

Again Again and It's Me Again!

hello im back again.........for those who Rem me hello :) im in a bit of a situation ....usally i cant remeber my password ......this time im havin trouble rem my username but i think i know the password and forgot my username i have messages in my inbox (forums) about my chars ......and Ent/Roja you both dealed with me.....so if you could Rem me and please help me out......its been years aswell lol so if you need me to Refresh your memory would be more than happy to. the topic description is some my chars ..... im looking forward to comming back looks like alot has changed......looking forward to gettin the addictive side back aswell lol (you all know what i mean) so please if you can look back through records would be a great help.........oh yeh just Rem learner done a name change for me which i have msg's about in my inbox ...... so please help cant wait to get started..... Thanks

AsTon. :)

for admin help........it isnt Ekz i just got on that char and it is n00b because it got deleted and i made it again.....so i think its McSage..........and i think i rem password a little lol

Well first we dont recover passwords.

The bossman might for a fee...but im quite sure you would need to know the user name for it.

However they are currently on holiday so you might have a bit of a wait in either case :D

As you remember names it could possibly be, PM gossip the name and check the stats to see if they are near what you remember. She will also tell you approximately the last time that player was on, so that should help narrow it down.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this