Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thyralax

todays invasion

Pr0 Invasion but it finished too soon

Yeah not quite used to that whole fill a map with monsters, always done the rp based ones before. So didnt want to go over board as it were first time in the water.

Hopefully anymore will be longer :D

It was great Thyra. It was hard and lots of deaths, but wasn't an obvious rosto poofing attempt that goes beyond the ridiculous.

Personally I would have prefered the roleplay based ones, (assuming this refers to moon turning red, etc) as I am really too weak to fight in bethel and do not range very well (if at all).

Thanks for having one though. :D Certainly gives me another incentive to train.

Okay it seems the hordes once again marched on bethel...wonder why they like that place so much.

Please leave any constructive comments you have about todays invasion here, so as to help improve the next ones :(

I was there as a ranger this time, and at first it was fun, but after a while some fighters were kind of keeping the mobs away from the cliffs, so I decided to go to bed.

Hi

Not sure if I will get flamed out of this post or not :P

I personaly love invasions, and take part in as many as I can. However being a noob only 55/65 A/D, but fully epuiped with nmt, col armours etc. I cant take part in the regular bethel invasions :(

Therefore Is it at all possible to start them at lower mobs Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, I know many players that share this view; and this way more players can take part.. Teleporting out before you die will add to the fun of the rosto popping :D

Flame me if you must.. but constructive comments would be better

I like the idea, it would be nice to see some lower monsters in the invasion, prob, is that they would be killed faster because they area lower level, but also because some of them have lower health.

Problem with that is, Bethel is home to some nasty natural critters (clops and desert chimmies) that will likely get you as well as the Invasion critters would.

As always i hope you enjoyed todays bethel invasion. If you have any contructive comments please post them here.

And thank you all for participating it was fun to do :)

Nice beginning but i think you should have waited just a little bit between sending that much more, because there werent enough warriors to hold them all and the wandering monsters just caused more resyncs.

But in total, Nice one :) thanks :P

Awesome invasion! I missed the previous one but this was a whole lot better than the first bethel invasion you hosted; no dchims then kablamo giants this time. I really liked this one and there was a lot of variety, challenging with mchims and yeti for me but thats where teamwork plays in. TY for organizing these invasions!

Unlike other weeks, I went to bed this sunday evening with a big fat smile on my face, thanks to that invasion, so yes, I enjoyed it a lot.

I found myself stuck in north Bethel, surrounded and getting attacke by slessars, feros and fluffs and all i could do was drink GHP while waiting for my EMPs to cooldown, and just hope for the best while still trying to heal in time. I think this lasted well over 5 minutes, which is quite long when all you can think is: "ok... the only way out is dead." But I made it out alive, thanks to some people finally showing up just before i ran out of EMPs \o/

I came back for round 2 and even a round 3, and decided to surrender 5 minutes before the yeti joined the warband.

As for the lower levelled people, perhaps they could have a similar sort of event but then in another map, say Hurquin? I figure it's hard to stop people with too high a/ds to go there too for a cheap way of trying to get the invasion drops, not sure how you could handle that.

Anyways.. had a blast, can't wait for the next round. Thanks for hosting, Thyralax!