Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cephas

Booted

Hi,

My character has been booted we have asked for our characters to be whitelisted but have not heard anything. I play cephas, boertjie,bulletjie,ahrend and Alihuni. My wife plays Angelglow,Diamond,Scarlett,Sapphy,Valient and Camelot. Our youngest daughter plays Annibbe, Our son plays Galbo and Zalbo and our two little ones play Nest, Stick and Bluebird. We try very hard to adhere to the rules but sometimes do help with each others db bag and thought that it was fine. If this is not the case we apologise and ask for the whitelisting to be considered. We play all the characters as if they are our only characters. We try and see them as a character in their own right and do not do anymore than if we were in a guild. No character benefits from the other one. I hope this explains all things and that you see things favourable for us.

Edited by cephas

I have no idea what you mean by asking to be whitelisted. Whitelisting is when you cannot log on because there is a banned IP range and we allow your name to log on anyway.

As to the rest...wow you have even more characters than I locked and i locked 14 of them just from July.

EVEN IF you really have that many people playing, you cannot trade with your alts. You cannot bag drop stuff with your alts. You cannot use a middleman with your alts. You cannot use your wife or children's characters and trade with them. You cannot have all of your characters trade with all of your wife's characters and all of your children's characters. You cannot have other people log on your alts to make the trades legal.

You cannot use multiple alts in the same contest to win multiple prizes (yes we watched you run through as many alts as possible during the last contest).

Every single thing I just said happened many times.

There is NO way your transactions are legal and that is WAY too many characters interacting. That is way too many characters.

Hi,

My character has been booted we have asked for our characters to be whitelisted but have not heard anything. I play cephas, boertjie,bulletjie,ahrend and Alihuni. My wife plays Angelglow,Diamond,Scarlett,Sapphy,Valient and Camelot. Our youngest daughter plays Annibbe, Our son plays Galbo and Zalbo and our two little ones play Nest, Stick and Bluebird. We try very hard to adhere to the rules but sometimes do help with each others db bag and thought that it was fine. If this is not the case we apologise and ask for the whitelisting to be considered. We play all the characters as if they are our only characters. We try and see them as a character in their own right and do not do anymore than if we were in a guild. No character benefits from the other one. I hope this explains all things and that you see things favourable for us.

sorry i do not understand as there was a question asked on channel 6, by radu, regarding attracting more players, i commented that i did not understand rule 5 and thought that it was a bit harsh for an online pc game. this led to me talking to rauch as he had suggested that we apply for our characters to be whitelisted. We really did not think that we were doing anything wrong as to us each character is an individual character in their own right. we do not see them as alts. The characters are realy played only by the people as i mentioned and there is no third party involved. I sometimes play for a short while when I am at work. As to 3 characters trying to win a contest at the same time. my wife was playing them and did not think that she was doing anything wrong. If you ask Rauch he should be able to vouch for the pm's that we exchanged.

If we misunderstand the rules then i apologise. I am not sure what else to say.

My main concern is that my sons character Galbo is accessible for him to play. He has been playing for 4 years as Zalbo and introduced us to the game over the last few months.

indeed you did talk to me and got clear directions regarding all those characters. it did NOT include bagdrop trades between all of those by any means. Also my last PM to you was "[PM to cephas: anyways, it's up to Aislinn to look into now]", which wasn't a permit to trade and you acknowledged.

indeed you did talk to me and got clear directions regarding all those characters. it did NOT include bagdrop trades between all of those by any means. Also my last PM to you was "[PM to cephas: anyways, it's up to Aislinn to look into now]", which wasn't a permit to trade and you acknowledged.

Hi Aislinn. I am also apologising for the misconduct of rule 5. Yes, we did agree to adhere to all the rules. My husband, Cephas and I were introduced to the game by our son who has been playing for 5 yrs. We enjoyed playing the game so much that we kept making a new character to add enjoyment of getting the players through those first levels again.

We did not join a guild and were happy exploring EL together, unfortunately I think we took the game too seriously and although it was wrong, automatically wanted to help each other out at times, eg db sitting until the other character could claim it, as we didn't want to see the other character having to loose so much. It was done without thinking, an automatic response when the other character was in trouble and was needing help. I realise that we should have played as if we are strangers to each other and deeply regret the trouble I/we have caused.

Regarding the competition yesterday, I didn't know it would be a problem getting books for my alts as they were new characters and I didn't know that it would be a problem. We were told by other players that trading would be ok if the value of the items is similar and even with being told that we tried to keep it to a minimum eg large quantities of harvesting for others.

Thank you for a great game Angelglow