Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mrfancypants

PK Character Contest

I will be giving away two Pk server character (both under 20's a/d, and 35 harv for both) to someone that would like to try and play on the pk server. It will be a hide and seek type of contest, where you will have to bring items to each person, at each spot. The first two people to go through ALL of the places, and give the correct items, win a Pk server character.

For example: I give you a hint, and your bring the hinted item to the hinted location to exchange with the person that you find at that location. If your wrong, then just keep trying.

I plan to start the event in 3 days (Tuesday, July 21)

I will be posting the clues here, in this topic when the event starts, and i will be giving a new hint every 5 minutes.

@Moderators or anyone else: If you could/would help with this event (i.e. sitting at the places to recieve the items, and then PMing me there names), please post or PM me.

So please, sign up here if you would wish to participate.

TYVM Everyone, and Good Luck!

EDIT: Please only post if you do not already have a Pk server character, and only if you plan to use it. After all, this is to try and get more players into the Pk server.

EDIT# People who have signed up:

TigerClaw

SirAlland

Minion07

Cyprom

Garnoo

Daiske1

Edited by mrfancypants

so the 60s a/d once is now the first place prize? :pickaxe:

depends... if not enough people reply than no, i wont be giving any of them away.

but if people do post, than you get to choose the newb or 60's char

Well, looks like no one else will be applying, and no one really wants to help me, so it will be a much simpler contest.

Guess a number between 0-100 (not 0, and not 100). the person who comes closest to the correct number, gets a pk server character. After 2 weeks, if those two people are still playing somewhat actively, i will have another contest between them to get the 60's a/d character, if they want it.

Sign up now while you still can, it will start on Monday, and it will be over once everyone who has signed up has picked a number. (DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST ONCE YOU HAVE PICKED A NUMBER, I WILL NOT COUNT IT AND YOU WILL HAVE TO POST AGAIN FOR IT TO BE COUNTED!)

:)

ok, now the contest will start, and ONLY the people who have signed up can say a number, between 0-100 (you can even use decimals). Read my previous post to see full details.

Once everyone that is on my list picks a number, winners will be chosen!

Edited by mrfancypants