Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
romedogg

pk fun

yes, i miss weekend ndds, arena fights were pr0, and kf/td were also an alternative

6 hours of no drops means everybody in EL has to stop getting drops from monsters & creatures, just so a few percent of players can fight in a different no-drop location.

Weekends are a common time for instance runs, so I think a forced, recurring no drop day is a poor choice.

When we used to have no drop weekends invasions i would say a very large number of players participated in these invasions and had heaps of hun, miss those..

No Way,people will quit hanging out in KF.

Think this is a bad idea. Perhaps selling real cheap rost for KF might work thou. Say .50 cents each and an NPC to sell them cheap on game.

Think people would still PKing in KF, I would anyways. If it where a drop map I would proably not be on much.

Attila

No Way,people will quit hanging out in KF.

Think this is a bad idea. Perhaps selling real cheap rost for KF might work thou. Say .50 cents each and an NPC to sell them cheap on game.

Think people would still PKing in KF, I would anyways. If it where a drop map I would proably not be on much.

Attila

except on ndd when every1 will be pking it also gives ppl a chance to gain some lvls and lets ppl make money for pk

and ppl would still pk like me an quimbly

not only that but ppl who r inactive but only log on to pk like dannus and ragz whould no when to log on jus for pk

Although i certainly support the idea of an open-a/d ND arena or two, i dont think removing ND-KF and going back to ND weekends is a good idea. My reasons for this have already been stated by others in this thread.

Although i certainly support the idea of an open-a/d ND arena or two, i dont think removing ND-KF and going back to ND weekends is a good idea. My reasons for this have already been stated by others in this thread.

i agree on korrode's idea completely (for now)

remove kf nd and make every weekend ndd

or

make arenas nd also

maybe if you lvl your own charr also rest of charrbuyers, all would go pk and it would be even more fun &&

Edited by exe666

i agree on nd arenas, at least no gangbang ftw \o/ NCA was WAAAAY more fun when it was NDD

as far as ppl not hanging out in KF its b/c they will be hanging out in arena's which are way cooler :rolleyes:. if people want ot pk in ND map they will go where its ND to PK. if KF isnt PK they will go to DPA or NCA or WS only reason dpa and nca are not used as activlely as they once were now is b/c KF is ND and its safer than an arena and closer to storage..

remove ND KF and keep arena's ND. and arena fights will come back. people will hang out there instead of KF

From a non-pker's perspective, I like the idea of a ND non level limit pk arena, since it allows spectators, which is a little hard to do in kf :rolleyes: If it is single combat, it would not replace kf.

Just a thought

remove ND KF and keep arena's ND. and arena fights will come back. people will hang out there instead of KF

Why does ND KF need to be removed?

Just making arena(s) ND as well would get them used.

if ND KF is not removed i dont believe the arena's would be used. (DPA being no drop now as an example).

KF is closer to storage and still ND so most will use it and not an arena. so i say take it away and give arena's ND.

if ND KF is not removed i dont believe the arena's would be used. (DPA being no drop now as an example).

DPa is not a very good example at all, as it has level restrictions that make it unusable for the vast majority of EL's active PK'ers.

I for one would spend the bulk of my PK time at NC arena if it was ND.

At the very least, we could start with making NCa no-drops, and if it's not being used, then we could consider what you're saying... but i tell ya now, KF doesn't need to be made drops for a ND arena to be used. I'm willing to bet significant RL$ on it :P

At the very least, we could start with making NCa no-drops, and if it's not being used, then we could consider what you're saying... but i tell ya now, KF doesn't need to be made drops for a ND arena to be used. I'm willing to bet significant RL$ on it :pickaxe:

i see no problem in this. just make nca nd and change kf IF its needed.

i'd like that.

I never pk, since im a massive resetter..

But if nc arena (where i sit the most on ndd's) would be ND then i would probably go train and stop resetting..

Not that i will ever be a good pk'er, but i just always liked to watch the fights and get killed every now and then.

I got a pki of -11 so that says enough, but hey, it never hurts to have some easy kills for u guys and this will help when nc arena would be ND thinking back fo the crowd that used to be there on NDD's, these crowds are not known in KF besides on the events in KF..