Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maddi

Bann

Hi , Admins and watchers.

I have a question because i played with my two friends EL on one computer because we only have one in my room....... and than all three were booted by Learner(or Lerner idk) :) . So now i would know...why?? because multiplaying? we play together and want to playagain now........i beg for an answer.

with nice greets Maddi

Oh, so that's 3 out of 8 accounted for...

TheGammlerMaddi

Maddi

gammler

checksi

umweltclown

playek

manschgala

eternal

All with lots of illegal multiplay. By any chance have you read rule 5?

i can say the first am i , the second was a test account, gammler was my brother, checksi and umwelt my friends , playek was after the bann to talk to my friends, manschgala was my mother and eternal was i tested name: eternal and password : lands

only tested why it was so boring to harvest anything i dont know what it was

You massively traded with all of your alts.

You might want to read rule 5.

Also you might want to make note that I can see all your logs...

I am really sorry about that i was so dumb. i wont do it again but pls unlock umweltclown and checksi, they hadnt made anything wrong.

what i have to make, i am not so good in english??

they dont only play here....checksis computer is damaged and umwekllt is my friend since 7 years he is nearly every day here

ok...so i have 1 month ban? can you please delte all char but let thegammlermaddi , checksi and umweltclown because the ohers are inactive and i dont want to make any trouble again .SRY.

I'm also curious why you would need to make an alt to talk to your friends if they were right there with you.

And why did you try to relog back onto their accounts then when you realized you were locked?

All locks stand at this time.

so 1 month ban...ok . could you please delete all only let thegammlermaddi, umweltclown and checksi alive. And SRY for all my stupid mistakes :)

because i wanted to see whether thy are really locked

Even IF those are really friends' characters, you can't share and use them and trade with them too.

i know i was too stupid . sorry for all. i am so ....... but my frineds really dont have anything with this to do i take the lock but pls let them out of that i will only play with TheGammlerMaddi in the future and with nobody else. but now i have to go for about 10 min so pls dpnt wonder if it will take a while that i write back.

with nice greets maddi