Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

New quest

Thank you Ent,

Maybe a cryptic hint similar to the ones used in the Monuments Contests would be a good way to start the quests. Dont want to make your quests to easy :icon4: Just as a starting point only, still takes work to decipher the start clue.

Thank you Ent,

Maybe a cryptic hint similar to the ones used in the Monuments Contests would be a good way to start the quests. Dont want to make your quests to easy :icon4: Just as a starting point only, still takes work to decipher the start clue.

in your time of writing you could click all over TG. senseless to make more clues its like drawing a map.... i never seen game with more clues ^^

just a "quest" should be enough for you to explore since you try that and since you are interested of it... 20 new NPCs in update should me more then enough to give any little clue ! (cant find any other use of that NPCs)

Edited by exe666

Thank you Ent,

Maybe a cryptic hint similar to the ones used in the Monuments Contests would be a good way to start the quests. Dont want to make your quests to easy :P Just as a starting point only, still takes work to decipher the start clue.

in your time of writing you could click all over TG. senseless to make more clues its like drawing a map.... i never seen game with more clues ^^

just a "quest" should be enough for you to explore since you try that and since you are interested of it... 20 new NPCs in update should me more then enough to give any little clue ! (cant find any other use of that NPCs)

Does anyone have a clue to what he just said, I need a hint. :icon4:

[on topic of start locations]

Given the size of the game, it would normally take longer than 1h45m for the start location

to be determined. No real need for a hint, just time allowed for exploration.

Even knowing it was in the TG school, it took me 10-25? mins of schleping around it, to find it.

Now to go on the quest, in my slow arse way =D

I'm sure I'll be killing puma for the next year trying to get the right one still so I can finish the quest too :icon4:

That's a great fun quest though radu, thanks so much for the work you put into coding, and making a contest as well :)

Awesome awesome fun! And go TEAM RIVA! :P

Very nice fun.I waiting for next quest.Thx Radu :wacko:

Edited by RAD

Excellent quest, enjoyed it a lot, thank you!

Great quest, I can see a lot of potential in this style of quests. "Gather a group together to kill a dragon/some other big monster to save aluwen!'

Nice quest. For weaklings like me, it requires a bit of teamwork. We got 3 of 4 people to complete it yesterday thanks to some hints from people on what maps to go to. We used up alot of ingreds and I even donated a brick. I'm sure your happy to hear about that part. lol