Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
violater

Xman

Why don't you tell me about the character you purchased.

Well why should i purchase a character when i cant play on it ......u banned violater and said tht i am only allowed Xman ....today morning i asked radu abt buying abot and he said u cant ....now why would i put my money on purchasing a character which i cant play .....

Oh I don't know, maybe so you can put it on a proxy IP and play it because you aren't happy with Xman?

Let me know when you want to be honest, until then I have nothing to say to you.

Oh I don't know, maybe so you can put it on a proxy IP and play it because you aren't happy with Xman?

Let me know when you want to be honest, until then I have nothing to say to you.

yes its true i am not happy with Xman and i requested u to unbann violater ....but for the last 3 day i have been harvesting a lot and got 30k iron and made like 130k gc in game and was happy .....and i play Xman daily for altleast 10 hours so why r u blaming me of proxy ip or something....plz unbann me i wanted to participate in the kf clash event ......

Oh well.

That's what happens when you try to get around not only the rules but your conditions after being let back in and then doing it yet again!

Oh yeah, why don't you tell me about the senzon character.

Oh well.

That's what happens when you try to get around not only the rules but your conditions after being let back in and then doing it yet again!

Oh yeah, why don't you tell me about the senzon character.

Well when violater was in www guild he knew senzon and after tht i dont knw abt his whereabouts .....all i know is tht i used this ip for violater, stunner, and xman and wht u say abt proxy ip is not yet known to me... first u bann violater bcoz he logged in alt and now u bann xman bcoz u claim tht i purchased a character and logged him in ...... if u remeber today only i requested u to unlock violater even when i asked u to forgive me and was ready to pay a fine of 100$ and also promised tht i would not do alts, sharing, ip logging, selling.....but u did not want to forgive me .......i play honestly..... if i had bought a character i would have asked u abt it. and to be true i like my own levelled player violater and not someone else character. why dont u unbann violater and give see forurself once instead of blaming me always.

and one more thing aislinn u tell me when u banned violater for logging in alt .........wht was there ip ........and when u asked me did i refuse for once tht it was not my alt .....i straight forward said to u honeslty tht yes i logged in my alt bcoz i did not know i was not allowed....i never made any excuse for it ....but u did not listen to me then and u wont listen to me now .....i request u to unbann me .....i am not wrong