Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WASABE

Help the noob

I'd need some advice for training on trolls and polars with 43/50 a/d, atm i've 24/26 p/c and 8 free pp. I thought ill add the pp in vitality. I can block trolls but they are makin me dmgs like 15-20.

I'd need some advice for training on trolls and polars with 43/50 a/d, atm i've 24/26 p/c and 8 free pp. I thought ill add the pp in vitality. I can block trolls but they are makin me dmgs like 15-20.

first of all, max ur coord

on trolls?? :( That won't decrease the damage he takes, although he will get hit less often You will also kill them off faster, which will damage the exp you get.

@Wasabe: You didn't say how much vit you already have. Since the issue you are complaining about is damage taken, I would rather recommend taking 4 more vitality and see how that works. Besides, the extra mana is always useful. :)

I've no vitality atm, that's why i thought about it. Ill do like this, adding 4 vitality and if i need more i have some others free pp :(

Lol you don't even need max coord at clops/fluff/feros. do you have any will? what's your other attributes?

That 15-20 damage you are taking are crits, and yes, vit would help reduce that damage.

It's safe to add 4pp or so on vit; or if you don't have any will at all add all 8 pps to vit.

Edit: Might as well explain; Coord, also factors not only in blocking/hitting, but also to might. Might is the cross-attribute that makes you hit harder.

If your wanting to get hit for less damage, why would you take coord? or even max it? :):P

Also; Maxing your P/C at such low a/d; WILL ruin your exp p/h.

Edited by bigkav